The Student Room Group

Schoolgirls Cover Up Their Own Sex Attacks At Hands Of Migrants

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread
(edited 6 years ago)
The link is in German:redface:
They were probably scared of being considered racist, or being told they should cover up. Pretty depressing times. It really is incredible that some people support this.
Germany is well and truly lost.
Left out the obvious word to describe the assailants, it begins with M and ends in uslim. Defining them as refugees is both literally wrong, and designed to promote this sort of unwarranted attempt to cover up their crimes. How does a girl become so politically indoctrinated that she will cover something like this up and suffer it for so long, in either case, ignorance is not innocence, I find it hard to sympathize with their kind that would indirectly promote the continued and systemic rape and sexual assault of young girls across Europe by Muslims. They should get to reap what they sew.
Original post by Mathemagicien
I doubt its a fear of being racist, I think they genuinely feared for the migrants.

Remember the left-wing politician in Norway who was raped by a refugee, and then said he felt 'guilty and responsible' testifying against him, since he got deported

https://www.rt.com/news/338779-somalian-refugee-raped-politician/

Well TBH, these people clearly don't find being sexually assaulted that bad if they can go "Dawww! Poor migrants! What are they like?? It no big deal, they should keep living next door to me" afterwards. If this is how they feel, then that's the be all and end all of it really. Doesn't seem like there's any reason to be concerned about these people's feelings.
Its not really their fault to think like that, its how they've been conditioned by their upbringing, schooling and environment.

Or maybe they are addicted to virtue signalling.

Regardless, these people are clearly just mentally ill, and should be pitied, and helped, not fed to the migrants wolves

If they don't mind migrants raping them, then there's effectively no problem with it happening, other than it might encourage migrants to rape people who aren't brainwashed and still value themselves as individuals.
Sweden 2.0
Reply 8
Reporting migrant sex assaults?

That's racist.
Its not really their fault to think like that, its how they've been conditioned by their upbringing, schooling and environment.

Or maybe they are addicted to virtue signalling.

Regardless, these people are clearly just mentally ill, and should be pitied, and helped, not fed to the migrants wolves

And the Muslims are just indoctrinated and should be pitied, you see that this mentality is justifying what the girls done. Your position is untenable, if what the girls done deserves pity and forgiveness because of ignorance, then the very same argument can be and is used for the Muslim rapists and pedophiles who are having their crimes covered up.

Ignorance is not synonymous with innocence, these girls are equally the problem and should be made to live in a world of their own creation. Likewise, people like you should join them, you can all sit around pitying yourselves as Muslims gang-rape them.
Original post by HanSoloLuck
Left out the obvious word to describe the assailants, it begins with M and ends in uslim. Defining them as refugees is both literally wrong, and designed to promote this sort of unwarranted attempt to cover up their crimes. How does a girl become so politically indoctrinated that she will cover something like this up and suffer it for so long, in either case, ignorance is not innocence, I find it hard to sympathize with their kind that would indirectly promote the continued and systemic rape and sexual assault of young girls across Europe by Muslims. They should get to reap what they sew.

as opposed to the systematic rape and sexual abuse by alcohol fuelled 'christian' males ...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending