The Student Room Group

ATAS certificate

So I have to apply for my ATAS certificate to study Chemical Engineering at Imperial College.
My entire application is ready, I just need to send the application, but for the past few days I have been unable to access the ATAS website. The website refuses to let me log in. Has anyone else experienced this?
Reply 1
Original post by ssshah2
So I have to apply for my ATAS certificate to study Chemical Engineering at Imperial College.
My entire application is ready, I just need to send the application, but for the past few days I have been unable to access the ATAS website. The website refuses to let me log in. Has anyone else experienced this?

Have you contacted Imperial?

https://jfe.qualtrics.com/form/SV_4Sfrhm8JwE9slQF
or ATAS [email protected]
Reply 2

I have indeed informed Imperial by emailing the admissions department, but have yet to receive a response.
I will email ATAS as well, and also use the link to contact Imperial you have very kindly provided.
I really appreciate your help. Thank you very much :smile:
Reply 3
I recently found out that I did not include details of my A-levels(results, college, etc...) in the 'other studies' section of ATAS clearance. Is my application amendable? Do I need to reapply ATAS? Thanks.
Reply 4
Original post by B.Y
I recently found out that I did not include details of my A-levels(results, college, etc...) in the 'other studies' section of ATAS clearance. Is my application amendable? Do I need to reapply ATAS? Thanks.

You don't include A-levels in the ATAS. You only include results if you've left school, and begun studying at a college (not a sixth form college).
Hey ssshah2 or B.Y., did you guys get your ATAS clearance yet? If so, how long did it take?
Reply 6
Original post by imperialhopeful
Hey ssshah2 or B.Y., did you guys get your ATAS clearance yet? If so, how long did it take?
about 30 working days

Quick Reply

Latest