The Student Room Group

I can't revise anymore

I have so far completed 16 exams and with just 3 left I can't be bothered anymore. I have biology tomorrow and every time I try to revise I can't focus for more than 5 minutes and end up giving up. What makes things worse is that the subjects I have left are the ones I find the most difficult so I need to put a lot of effort in but I just can't do it. Anyone else feeling the same? :s-smilie:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

yeah, same for physics.
:s-smilie:
Original post by surina16
yeah, same for physics.
:s-smilie:

AQA P2 AND P3 right??
Original post by luciie
I have so far completed 16 exams and with just 3 left I can't be bothered anymore. I have biology tomorrow and every time I try to revise I can't focus for more than 5 minutes and end up giving up. What makes things worse is that the subjects I have left are the ones I find the most difficult so I need to put a lot of effort in but I just can't do it. Anyone else feeling the same? :s-smilie:

YES YOU CAN!
YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Think of all the wonders you will be experiencing after you've put in your efforts for those three exams!
Only three!!!!
You'll feel satisfied on-
Okay who am I kidding I should get back to physics.
Original post by CorpusLuteum
YES YOU CAN!
YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Think of all the wonders you will be experiencing after you've put in your efforts for those three exams!
Only three!!!!
You'll feel satisfied on-
Okay who am I kidding I should get back to physics.

What wonders? They will disappear into the void, just like you and me.

Nothing in this life matters, neither do these exams.
Original post by V ugvg jhi
AQA P2 AND P3 right??

Yep :redface:
I feel the same way!! I'm finding it so hard to do anymore. I'm too burnt out. Been revising since March consistently. Got 3 exams left, done 15... peak times.
Original post by luciie

Ha ha I never revised for my exams in the first place apart from doing a bit the night before/on the morning of the exam and my exams finish tomorrow! Btw I am the opposite to you- I actually feel more motivated to revise for physics tomorrow because it is my last exam and then it will be all over!:smile:

Spoiler

Original post by ikrolivia
I feel the same way!! I'm finding it so hard to do anymore. I'm too burnt out. Been revising since March consistently. Got 3 exams left, done 15... peak times.

Wow congrats to you for revising consistently from march! I should have done that...
Original post by surina16
Yep :redface:

AQA p2 and p3 are literally my worst exams...
Yeah I gave up ages ago..
Reply 11
Original post by BlindingLight

^ You know you're bored when you start going into existential philosophy :tongue:
Original post by Kaedra
^ You know you're bored when you start going into existential philosophy :tongue:

I need to get laid.

You need a bit more optimism in your life.
Original post by luciie

Have you tried masturbation?
I have physics tomorrow and I've pretty much lost the will to live :sleep:

I like being edgy.
Reply 17
I was hoping for a* for physics now I cba

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like being edgy.

Oh the excitement.

You mean delusion

Quick Reply

Latest