The Student Room Group

What type of style do I have?

I am a female, aged 20. I love to wear shirts with collars, dungarees..and basically anything with a collar. I buy fake collars to wear underneath tshirt and jumpers because I love them that much.
I really like checkered shirts and denim shirts.
I also love skinny jeans, mainly high waisted ones.
I often wear casual shoes like plimsols, vans, converse, pumps etc.
I also wear glasses (sight reasons not fashion) and they are like geek style.

I'm trying to find a name for this kind of style. This is because I am currently looking for new clothes online but cant find much I like therefore thought if I searched my specific style, I'd be able to find more appropriate clothes. The only name I could come up with is vintage? Because I'm so into collars and shirts...But when I search that, I just get a bunch of floral items of clothing.

Ive tried to attach some photos of outfits I would wear.
Reply 1
Preppy
Original post by drowzee
Preppy

oo yes thankyou!
Trying to fit into "styles" really isn't the way to go. Be yourself - if you have any vague understanding of fits and/or what looks good you'll do just fine.
Geek chic
Original post by fr0sr_
Trying to fit into "styles" really isn't the way to go. Be yourself - if you have any vague understanding of fits and/or what looks good you'll do just fine.

im not trying to fit in. did you read my question? it says i want to have an idea of the type of style so i can search for clothes online!!
My style is cool- people just say I have a 'cool' look about me.
I got a hair cut today- my hair is blonde and it's looking very rock and roll.
I am looking so hot right now.

Spoiler

Reply 7
college chic ?

Quick Reply

Latest