The Student Room Group

Revision

are there any good tips on revision? Just wondering :biggrin:
Eh... focus on what you read/do I suppose. Distractions are bad. :smile:
Research the type of learner you are i.e. visual/oral/kinaesthetic and experiment with techniques to see if they fit your style of learning. If you're a bit of both or a bit of all three, use a wide range of techniques to learn - meaning use a wide range of resources to aid your revision e.g. textbooks/revision guides/past papers/flashcards/videos/websites like quizlet/apps like gojimo etc..there's hundreds of things out there (also stuff that I used this year to help with my GCSEs)...and they are available electronically and non-electronically.
Reply 3
Thanks found this very useful and just starting to get ready for my GCSES... Im early at starting but good at forgeting thins so i thought the more i revise the better i might be :smile: thanks again for the help

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chloe.m.h

Be consistent. You don't need to do a lot all at once, so long as you do a little every night throughout the year. That can be as little as just reading over your class notes.
Reply 5
Time management. Think about how long you need to revise in order to get the grades you want.
Original post by Chloe.m.h

Start early! Seriously, I told myself I would start revision in february, then in easter and then I ended up cramming by the revising the night/morning before the exam. Some subjects I just did absolutely nothing. Please please don't be lazy and don't procrastinate like I did!

Quick Reply

Latest