The Student Room Group

Dos and Don'ts when it come to texting girls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
TSR isn't a good place to ask this question.

Ask your mates who get lots of girls.
Reply 21
Original post by Allie4
seriously what is it with guys doing that?! 5 seconds into the conversation and they send me several dick pics that i didn't ask for! ffs we're not men, we don't get turned on by the site of your wrinkly, tiny cocks. in fact if its too small we show it to our friends and have a good laugh!

STOP. SENDING. DICK. PICS. MEN!!! unless she asks for them...

Do you really think it's okay to show private photos, presumably sent to you in confidence, to your friends?

Think how you'd feel if someone shared photos of you with all their mates.
Original post by Anonymous
How many sentences do you try to stick to? 1 or 2?

If the girl is responding with texts that are 4/5 lines long so I stick to 1 or 2 lines or do I start to make my texts a bit longer?

Always match her, maybe a little less at times.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mercuryman
yo

its annoying af when a male sends a reply that says 'hehe'
like no. man the **** up
hehe is not cute
Original post by saraxh

Reply 26
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Dont be a f*uckboy

What is a Fboy????????????????????????????????????????////
Original post by shawtyb
its annoying af when a male sends a reply that says 'hehe'
like no. man the **** up
hehe is not cute

hehe

Spoiler

Original post by -Miracle
hehe

Spoiler

even if my bf hehe'd id cringe like f
Under no circumstances use the aubergine emoticon. It has hidden meanings... :biggrin:
Don't tell her your on TSR.
Don't always reply with one word answers or short phrases like "yeah" "I'm sorry" "oh right" because it means the girl will have to find something else to talk about.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 32
Original post by h3110
Do you really think it's okay to show private photos, presumably sent to you in confidence, to your friends?

Think how you'd feel if someone shared photos of you with all their mates.

serves them right. don't send me pics i didn't ask for and i won't show them to anyone :u:
Idk about other girls but if I reply with just okay/ok/cool/fine/whatever then don't bother replying cos I cba to talk to you.

Original post by shawtyb
its annoying af when a male sends a reply that says 'hehe'like no. man the **** uphehe is not cute
OMG YESSSSSSSS TAKE NOTE GUYS PLS
Original post by undercxver
Idk about other girls but if I reply with just okay/ok/cool/fine/whatever then don't bother replying cos I cba to talk to you.

OMG YESSSSSSSS TAKE NOTE GUYS PLS
I'll put plenty more hehehe's in then.

Nothing worse than an uptight girl who can't have a laugh and applies masculine notions to a few words.

Coming from a gal who says cba xD
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by maggie43
Avoid "send me a pic"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Try "Dick pic for Nip pic"
Original post by trustmeimlying1
I'll be plenty more hehehe's in then.

Nothing worse than an uptight girl who can't have a laugh and applies masculine notions to a few words.

Coming from a gal who says cba xD

What's wrong with cba? 🤔

"Gal" oh myyyyyy.
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Don't reply with one word answers or short phrases like "yeah" "I'm sorry" "oh right" because it means the girl will have to find something else to talk about.

Come on now, that's just being lazy...
Original post by Marshall Taylor
Come on now, that's just being lazy...

I know someone that always replies with short texts. I don't mind coming up with other stuff to talk about but if that happens too often then that's just annoying
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
I know someone that always replies with short texts. I don't mind coming up with other stuff to talk about but if that happens too often then that's just annoying

Ugh, why do you still reply then? Jeez, I hate leading conversations - I much prefer it when girls do it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending