The Student Room Group

Resources for published Case Studies

I am looking for few case studies to review for my dissertation and finding it tough to locate them...

The topic that I am looking for is Social Media Marketing in service industries... Could anyone help me out or point me in the right direction??? Any help would be appreciated...
Reply 1
Original post by s0vvy_blu3s
I am looking for few case studies to review for my dissertation and finding it tough to locate them...

The topic that I am looking for is Social Media Marketing in service industries... Could anyone help me out or point me in the right direction??? Any help would be appreciated...

There are a range of academic journals which should give you what you need. Including but not limited to:

- Journal of Travel and Tourism Marketing
- International Journal of Service Industry
- Journal of Business Research
- Journal of Marketing Development
- Journal of Business Strategy
...etc

Search them for papers on social media marketing. These should include case studies and/or refer back to them, so that you can read further.

Your supervisor should be able to make more suggestions.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
He did give me suggestions... So far I have couple from hotel industry and few from wine Industry... I wanted one or two from telecom but can't find any...
Reply 3
Original post by s0vvy_blu3s
He did give me suggestions... So far I have couple from hotel industry and few from wine Industry... I wanted one or two from telecom but can't find any...

If you've searched all of the above journals and come up blank, it might be worth looking at a different industry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending