The Student Room Group

How does remarking work 2016!?

Hi,
how does it work.. i hear there have been changes and its harder to get it done
Also that there has to be a "clear error"... hwo the hell am i supposed to know if there is a clear error? how the hell do they know
pls help!
Original post by Someboady
Hi,
how does it work.. i hear there have been changes and its harder to get it done
Also that there has to be a "clear error"... hwo the hell am i supposed to know if there is a clear error? how the hell do they know
pls help!

There's a guide here written for us by OfQual, who oversee all the exams in the UK :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Fox Corner
There's a guide here written for us by OfQual, who oversee all the exams in the UK :smile:

Thank you...
this sucks though...
Just completely sucks...
rip to all of us
Reply 3
Why don't they just keep the original paper before it's marked and let another examiner mark it without seeing the score? If they both vastly differ, then get a third person involved.
Reply 4
Original post by Fox Corner

Sorry, I don't fully understand..
Does this mean i can request a remark or not (assuming its close to the grade boundaries) e.g. for physics?
Original post by Someboady
Sorry, I don't fully understand..
Does this mean i can request a remark or not (assuming its close to the grade boundaries) e.g. for physics?

You can request a remark, but it is less likely to change your marks than before (but still possible.)

Quick Reply

Latest