The Student Room Group

Do I still have a chance for Medicine with these AS results? Please give advice!

Hi, I really really want to go into medicine, and I (unexpectedly) got 3B's and an A for AS - I know that this makes it much harder because a lot of med applicants will have 4A's but I can't imagine doing anything other than Medicine as a career, is there anything I can do ??
Original post by marsbar3007
Hi, I really really want to go into medicine, and I (unexpectedly) got 3B's and an A for AS - I know that this makes it much harder because a lot of med applicants will have 4A's but I can't imagine doing anything other than Medicine as a career, is there anything I can do ??

Of course!! Just get predicted AAA by your teachers and it should be fine I think :smile:
Original post by angelscity
Of course!! Just get predicted AAA by your teachers and it should be fine I think :smile:

hope so haha.. thanks :-)
Original post by xxxsbxxx
what were the grades in? seeing as science A-levels this year don't count and quite a few med schools aren't looking at AS levels at all, get predicted AAA and you'll be ok :smile:

A in physics, B in bio, chem and Maths - that's what I thought but then someone said that it's safer to be predicted an A* in one of your subjects?

Quick Reply

Latest