The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

University of essex, colchester campus

hi :smile: I'm going to be studying Psychology in October and i was wondering who else has got into essex? and where will you be staying :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
North or South towers, they look pretty damn live
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 2
They do 😂 I'm staying in the university quays though
I'm staying in The Houses xx doing criminology & psy
I got in through clearing for Sociology. I hope there's still rooms in The Houses when I apply for accommodation later today.

EDIT: Received offer for the University Quays
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Hey I'll be studying Law and I'm staying at the University Quays 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone, got an offer at Essex via clearing for Biomedical Science. Cant wait.. Anyone else coming from London...
Original post by Hellper
Hey everyone, got an offer at Essex via clearing for Biomedical Science. Cant wait.. Anyone else coming from London...

I am. I'm from North London :tongue:
Reply 8
Original post by Hellper

I'm coming from London 😁
Reply 9
I got into straight biology through clearing! Waiting for accommodation though, how long does it take?? And anyone from around here already? 😁

Update: I got the meadows!!!!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Eeee My lot from London. XD
So glad to know people going to the same uni... unfortunately i will be travelling from london to essex for my course.. When we going to meet up...
I think it would be pretty cool if we all met up on a day in freshers week.

We don't actually start studying in freshers week do we? It's after that week, right?
Original post by undine_monty
I think it would be pretty cool if we all met up on a day in freshers week.

We don't actually start studying in freshers week do we? It's after that week, right?

Apparently we start on the 6th
Original post by Hellper
Eeee My lot from London. XD
So glad to know people going to the same uni... unfortunately i will be travelling from london to essex for my course.. When we going to meet up...

For really? But how much is that gonna cost you?
Original post by Sophie.1997
Apparently we start on the 6th

We move in on the 2nd and Freshers Week is from the 3th-6th. It's not even a week long! I don't even know why I'm complaining, I honestly wanna start my course as soon as.

Have you seen the freshers week video where they're showing the guests that will be on? Honestly, the only act that appealed to me was the Chuckle Brothers. I can't believe they're gonna be there!
Reply 15
Original post by undine_monty
We move in on the 2nd and Freshers Week is from the 3th-6th. It's not even a week long! I don't even know why I'm complaining, I honestly wanna start my course as soon as.

Have you seen the freshers week video where they're showing the guests that will be on? Honestly, the only act that appealed to me was the Chuckle Brothers. I can't believe they're gonna be there!

Hi where did you see the dates and freshers video because i cant find it on the website ??
Original post by SamuelRH
Hi where did you see the dates and freshers video because i cant find it on the website ??

https://player.vimeo.com/video/179337242

I found it on the Essex SU twitter
(edited 7 years ago)
Im going to study law and I'm staying at university quays as well :smile::biggrin:
Original post by LoveSandu
Im going to study law and I'm staying at university quays as well :smile::biggrin:

There's quite a few people here staying at the quays, see you all there 😁
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by Hellper

I am also studying biomedical science ... i am from london too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending