The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Registration

I got a message about online enrolment in the Kent Vision portal thing, and there's a part which says "Please note the University will need to see the original documents you used to gain admission before you can be fully registered as a student at the University of Kent". I'm not sure which documents it means though, can anyone help?
Original post by lukethedonkey
I got a message about online enrolment in the Kent Vision portal thing, and there's a part which says "Please note the University will need to see the original documents you used to gain admission before you can be fully registered as a student at the University of Kent". I'm not sure which documents it means though, can anyone help?

I think it just means any document you sent them scans of. For example, i had to scan my french baccalaureat papers, so i need to take the originals with me. Same goes for scans of passport, etcetc
(edited 7 years ago)
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
i think they'll tell you if they need to see any documents, after i enrolled they sent me an email saying 'Our records indicate that you are not required to bring evidence of your previous qualifications with you to the University'.
Original post by mb3221
i think they'll tell you if they need to see any documents, after i enrolled they sent me an email saying 'Our records indicate that you are not required to bring evidence of your previous qualifications with you to the University'.

Ah, ok then, mine says the same, so as far as I know I just need my passport then. Do you know if there might be anything else I need?
Original post by lukethedonkey
Ah, ok then, mine says the same, so as far as I know I just need my passport then. Do you know if there might be anything else I need?

Your Student Finance Loan letter you need to take as well, which shows when the university will be paid their tuition fees and when you get your maintenance loan (as generally it doesn't match up to their accommodation dates and they have to change the dates).
Original post by Charliefen
Your Student Finance Loan letter you need to take as well, which shows when the university will be paid their tuition fees and when you get your maintenance loan (as generally it doesn't match up to their accommodation dates and they have to change the dates).

OK, I arranged for my accommodation fees to be automatically paid in instalments and the dates did match up, so that's fine. I'll take the letter anyway though, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending