The Student Room Group

Morissons apply for a position

applied onllline but most position are
Team Manager NightsTeammanager ffruit veg can i apply for theseeeeeeee are these like general assistant when completing the form what is the next process
If the position is for a team manager then it won't be a general assistant..its a manager role..
Reply 2
Original post by Jackieox
If the position is for a team manager then it won't be a general assistant..its a manager role..

but most role shows team manager fruit veg ,team manager nights etc.....??????? i dont understand but i have applied for team manager nigh and they send me an application form to my house
Original post by reim123
but most role shows team manager fruit veg ,team manager nights etc.....??????? i dont understand but i have applied for team manager nigh and they send me an application form to my house

Only managerial jobs and higher are online.

Customer assistant jobs or those of a similar level are all done in-store. You will have to go to the store you want to work in, see what vacancies they have, and give them an application form for that vacancy.
Reply 4
Original post by Peppercrunch
Only managerial jobs and higher are online.

Customer assistant jobs or those of a similar level are all done in-store. You will have to go to the store you want to work in, see what vacancies they have, and give them an application form for that vacancy.

i guess you are right, got an application form send to my home address after applied one of the vanacy online got the form send with a stamp from a store.

so ill compllete the form and give it to the store or post it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending