The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Is anyone still waiting for their place to be confirmed at Warwick

Due to my unusual situation, my college had to manually email the results to provide evidence that I have met the offer..

I was wondering if anyone else has got the grades, but their place isn't confirmed to this day.
It took me a while to get things confirmed. Only happened last Friday after quite a lot of phoning. What does your UCAS track say?

Original post by glebp
Due to my unusual situation, my college had to manually email the results to provide evidence that I have met the offer..

I was wondering if anyone else has got the grades, but their place isn't confirmed to this day.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by skeptical_john
It took me a while to get things confirmed. Only happened last Friday after quite a lot of phoning. What does your UCAS track say?

I keep calling them and they are telling me they are busty, I can not get a constructive reply.

No updates from track. It says the same thing it said months ago
Tragically, yes. My college still hasn't sent the right confirmation to them and it's Bank Holiday today... So hopefully it'll get sorted out tomorrow.
Original post by greenmang0
Tragically, yes. My college still hasn't sent the right confirmation to them and it's Bank Holiday today... So hopefully it'll get sorted out tomorrow.

What kind of confirmation did your college send?

Im asking this because I think my college sent it in the wrong format :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest