The Student Room Group

Would you consider this to be a lot of sexual partners?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So I'm a 23 year old girl. I lost my virginity at 16, and have since slept with 20 guys. 12 of these were from 16-18.

I'm not asking if I deserve any judgement or such for this, as I know this is not the case, but I'm asking how this compares to the average? Would it be considered a high number?

Stay safe, and don't lie about being a virgin
Original post by inhuman
1) Like when has a thread every stayed solely on topic?
2) And who is being sexist now? Lawd the irony.
3) Again, then why mention it?

Yeah, this argument stopped like 4 days ago. Plus, how am I being sexist, lol.
Original post by inhuman
Double standards coming from the person calling others sexist while being sexist herself.

Sounds like you have a personal relation to this debate.

How do I have double standards?
Reply 83
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
How do I have double standards?

You assume a guy thinks a guy getting laid is ok but that same guy would think girls doing it are sluts. That is sexist stereotyping on your part.
Original post by inhuman
You assume a guy thinks a guy getting laid is ok but that same guy would think girls doing it are sluts. That is sexist stereotyping on your part.

Yeah, wrong again. I call out anyone who has that opinion, guy or girl. You assumed on your own that I did because he was a guy. But good try. :h:
Reply 85
Yeah, wrong again. I call out anyone who has that opinion, guy or girl. You assumed on your own that I did because he was a guy. But good try. :h:

The user in question was a guy.

And anyway, doesn't matter, still a sexist stereotype that you think people have.
Original post by inhuman
The user in question was a guy.

And anyway, doesn't matter, still a sexist stereotype that you think people have.

So, what if he was a guy, I still call out both.

And, a lot of people do think that, but again guys and girls, but keep going. :smile:
Reply 87
So, what if he was a guy, I still call out both.

And, a lot of people do think that, but again guys and girls, but keep going. :smile:

I don't need to go on. I already showed that you propagate a sexist stereotype.
Original post by inhuman
I don't need to go on. I already showed that you propagate a sexist stereotype.

Nah. You thought that I thought he said that because he was a guy when I did not. I still would have done the same, were it a girl, so you're wrong.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by inhuman
Do you or do you not perpetuate a sexist stereotype?

Yes, you do.

Bye now.

Nope. But, believe what you want. Without any proof of course.
lol im 17 and still aint lost my v yet
Reply 91
No, you're fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending