The Student Room Group

"Returned" SAAS application and no response in contact forms

I have submitted my non-UK EU government application to study in
Scotland within the guarantee date, however, about more than a week ago I realised that my application status was "returned" and said that I should upload documents (no specification), after searching for posts within TSR and SAAS website information I digitally uploaded a photocopy of my national (EU country) passport, and contacted SAAS for clarification and feedback, but several days have passed and I've seen no change in the status of my application or email inbox regarding this. Any ideas? Thanks
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 789XYZ
I have submitted my non-UK EU government application to study in
Scotland within the guarantee date, however, about more than a week ago I realised that my application status was "returned" and said that I should upload documents (no specification), after searching for posts within TSR and SAAS website information I digitally uploaded a photocopy of my national (EU country) passport, and contacted SAAS for clarification and feedback, but several days have passed and I've seen no change in the status of my application or email inbox regarding this. Any ideas? Thanks

I am in the same situation. I uploaded a scan of my passport almost a month ago and the status of my application is still 'returned application'. However, they did answer to my inquiry email, telling me that they indeed received my passport and my application is momentarily in a queue waiting to be processed. Upon checking on their site, I've seen that they have a timetable concerning processing times, and any correspondence received in August will be answered in September. And they still haven't changed the status of my application and I'm really stressed out. Did anything change with yours?
Reply 2
Original post by AleDobrea
I am in the same situation. I uploaded a scan of my passport almost a month ago and the status of my application is still 'returned application'. However, they did answer to my inquiry email, telling me that they indeed received my passport and my application is momentarily in a queue waiting to be processed. Upon checking on their site, I've seen that they have a timetable concerning processing times, and any correspondence received in August will be answered in September. And they still haven't changed the status of my application and I'm really stressed out. Did anything change with yours?
Whilst the status of my application remains the same,I recently phoned SAAS and also received an email response from them saying that the deadline for processing such documentation is of 28 days from when they receive it, and they basically said, that all I should do during this period is to wait.I was still worried about this, so I contacted my former school tutor, and he said there was no problem with this, so I guess we should be patient until the period ends, and, in principle, not worry much about it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 789XYZ
Whilst the status of my application remains the same,I recently phoned SAAS and also received an email response from them saying that the deadline for processing such documentation is of 28 days from when they receive it, and they basically said, that all I should do during this period is to wait.I was still worried about this, so I contacted my former school tutor, and he said there was no problem with this, so I guess we should be patient until the period ends, and, in principle, not worry much about it.

That is really a relief to hear! I hope they will work this out soon enough, so that everything will be okay for both of us. Good luck!
Reply 4
That is really a relief to hear! I hope they will work this out soon enough, so that everything will be okay for both of us. Good luck!

Thanks, good luck for you too!
Original post by 789XYZ
Thanks, good luck for you too!

The status of my application was updated to 'Calculated' this morning! And the award letter became available for download.
Reply 6
The status of my application was updated to 'Calculated' this morning! And the award letter became available for download.

Great! I guess mine will be on the way soon.
Reply 7
Hello again, just to let everyone know that this problem has been resolved an that I have therefore received my 'calculated' fee status.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending