The Student Room Group

Why do couples make a big deal about waking up next to each other- relationship rules

Why do some people get upset if their partner sleeps else where like in another room, or on the floor??

What's the big whoop if they aren't right there when you wake up, get so offended and stuff. Like are you ok are you going to die? Be quiet and pick your battles wisely. Relationships are over the top, some people literally believe it's "ours" "us" not just " me" or "I". No we are individuals, let's not get too crazy.

What are some relationship rules you cannot stand ?
Original post by xobeauty
Why do some people get upset if their partner sleeps else where like in another room, or on the floor??

What's the big whoop if they aren't right there when you wake up, get so offended and stuff. Like are you ok are you going to die? Be quiet and pick your battles wisely. Relationships are over the top, some people literally believe it's "ours" "us" not just " me" or "I". No we are individuals, let's not get too crazy.

Or you could just sleep next to your partner and not make such a big deal out of it yourself? If there is a genuine reason you want to sleep separately then let them know and they should understand. The problem will only exist if they don't seem to understand when you have a genuine reason to want to sleep separately.
Reply 2
Original post by xobeauty

When the girl is always correct :frown:
Reply 3
Because some people like to cuddle up at night. If you don't, that's grand, you can just avoid dating people who like to think as "ours" and "us" as you put it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending