The Student Room Group

ABC prediction for ABB Course..... What are my Chances

I got
A Sociology
B Politics
E Economics

My teachers were shocked at my Economics grade as I was getting A's and B's during the mocks. However, I panicked during the exam and got an E. My teachers have my papers and they said I was 2 marks of a D and they said there is a good chance I could get a D. They have decided to predict me a C.

So my predicted grades are ABC for a ABB @ university of Birmingham for politics and international relations..... What do you think my chances are??????
Reply 1
Original post by costa21
I got
A Sociology
B Politics
E Economics

My teachers were shocked at my Economics grade as I was getting A's and B's during the mocks. However, I panicked during the exam and got an E. My teachers have my papers and they said I was 2 marks of a D and they said there is a good chance I could get a D. They have decided to predict me a C.

So my predicted grades are ABC for a ABB @ university of Birmingham for politics and international relations..... What do you think my chances are??????

You should be fine I imagine, my targets were AAB for A2 and I applied to 3 AAA universities (many people tried to dissuade me due to my targets) and managed to get offers from them all so you should be able to as well based on your predictions. The only issue may be due to your prediction for economics being 2 grades higher than your AS grade which universities will see.

Quick Reply

Latest