The Student Room Group

Tuition Fees Form 16/17

I applied for placement finance in July, hoping that I would be able to secure a placement. After loads of interviews I didn't manage to get one so I altered my student finance to say I'm going straight into my final year. However, because the tuition fee for a placement year is £0, that has carried on for my final year. I can't change it online, and I've rang Student Finance to change it to £9000 but they won't. My Student Funding Officer at NTU says I have to complete a 'tuition fees loan form for 16/17' and I can't seem to locate it anywhere. Any help or advice would be appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by mrporter95
I applied for placement finance in July, hoping that I would be able to secure a placement. After loads of interviews I didn't manage to get one so I altered my student finance to say I'm going straight into my final year. However, because the tuition fee for a placement year is £0, that has carried on for my final year. I can't change it online, and I've rang Student Finance to change it to £9000 but they won't. My Student Funding Officer at NTU says I have to complete a 'tuition fees loan form for 16/17' and I can't seem to locate it anywhere. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

This will be updated when your uni confirms the tuition fee amount for the year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending