The Student Room Group

eng resources for new GCSE

does anyone have any useful resources for new eng gcse (happening 2017/2018) in general, whether it be online or a real book, free or payed? I was planning on getting the usual CGP textbooks since those are pretty reliable but i've been hearing about this Mr Bruff guy? and he has guides for the gcses coming up in 2018? anyone know about them or has anymore resources? thanks :P
Reply 1
Original post by wydyoongi
does anyone have any useful resources for new eng gcse (happening 2017/2018) in general, whether it be online or a real book, free or payed? I was planning on getting the usual CGP textbooks since those are pretty reliable but i've been hearing about this Mr Bruff guy? and he has guides for the gcses coming up in 2018? anyone know about them or has anymore resources? thanks :P

Well it depends what exam board you're on, for example im on aqa and they have the new books out to help with revision. Just search up your exam board with the 9-1 and look for accurate revision guides. I know definitely that AQA and edexcel do good, reliable ones.
Reply 2
Original post by Ywazir
Well it depends what exam board you're on, for example im on aqa and they have the new books out to help with revision. Just search up your exam board with the 9-1 and look for accurate revision guides. I know definitely that AQA and edexcel do good, reliable ones.

thanks, this helped a lot
Reply 3
Original post by wydyoongi
thanks, this helped a lot

No problem! good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest