The Student Room Group

Can i get rebaited from previous years SF

Im in my last year of univercity, the first year i was correctly paid SFloans. But a large drop in household income means i havent been getting as much as i should have the other 2 years. Revived a pr2 comepleted and returned over 2 week ago. I dont know if this if right or not.
No you can't. You have up to 9 months to change the loan amount you're given.
Reply 2
Original post by Tiger Rag
No you can't. You have up to 9 months to change the loan amount you're given.

The form i was send in the post had a date on it that i managed to comply with. Was it not thr correct form?
Original post by Naybutler
The form i was send in the post had a date on it that i managed to comply with. Was it not thr correct form?

Hi,

Any changes or updates to your student finance needs to be updated within 9 months from the start date of your course. After this time it is down to the assessors desecration if they award any extra funding.

Thanks.
Reply 4
Original post by Erin SFE
Hi,

Any changes or updates to your student finance needs to be updated within 9 months from the start date of your course. After this time it is down to the assessors desecration if they award any extra funding.

Thanks.

Thanks.
Hi,
That is up to the processor to look at the situation and reimburse any funds, what I would suggest is filling out a CYI form so you receive the correct funding this year that's the estimated earnings for the year and then submitting a PR2 form at the end showing actual figures

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending