The Student Room Group

Wtf is wrong with u guys

I had a free period today so I went to the library to do some work. About 10 minutes later a group of boys on my year came in and were using the computers near me, there were like 6 of them so they were practically next to me. Anyway they started talking about hot girls and sex and started making sex noises etc. They noticed I was there but they still carried on and omf I am scared for life. I have never been so uncomfortable before, after a few minutes I was legit like nope and I left.

Scroll to see replies

you're just jealous that they're getting some and you're not
Teenage boys talking about sex. Well I never.
Reply 3
:innocent:
Reply 4
Boooooring
Everything, yet nothing. :wink:
Next time scream 'Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww' at them, lol jk, they've probably never even had sex though. :tongue:
Reply 7
Original post by sleepysnooze
you're just jealous that they're getting some and you're not

Lmao I know two of them and they definitely don't get any
Original post by Anonymous
Lmao I know two of them and they definitely don't get any

well, you can't prove that, can you
that's just your opinion
you so jelly
Move where it's quiet and why would u ' run for ur life' lmao
Tbh the sex noises are immature and you can't deny that fact. Plus I was the only girl there so ofc it was uncomfortable and awkward for me
Reply 11
Just another normal day for a teenage boy. Get over it.
After going to an all girls school and then a mixed 6th form, the crude conversations between teenage boys scarred me for life also.
Calm down, they're not going to bend you over the table. Sounds like they might do then and there if you asked them to though.
I had a free period today so I went to the library to do some work. About 10 minutes later a group of boys on my year came in and were using the computers near me, there were like 6 of them so they were practically next to me. Anyway they started talking about hot girls and sex and started making sex noises etc. They noticed I was there but they still carried on and omf I am scared for life. I have never been so uncomfortable before, after a few minutes I was legit like nope and I left.

I'm sorry you had to experience that. :frown:

Banana :h::h:
People have the freedom to talk about what they want, just because you are there it doesn't make a difference. If you knew anything about this very common type of discussion, you'd know it's all BS.
Tbh the sex noises are immature and you can't deny that fact. Plus I was the only girl there so ofc it was uncomfortable and awkward for me

Being uncomfortable due to words being said is part of life, just rest assure that what they said is all bs but very normal.
Original post by balanced
People have the freedom to talk about what they want, just because you are there it doesn't make a difference. If you knew anything about this very common type of discussion, you'd know it's all BS.

I never said that they weren't allowed to talk about that. And I also know it's a common subject to talk about. But it was just disturbing especially when I was trying to work, plus the sex noises were not necessary.
are you a cave lady or smth??
like can you seriously tell me that's the first time something like this happened?
Tbh I've experienced worse and I'm a guy!
I dislike talking about sex full stop!
I was bullied at college and they erm tried to pit their hands in my pants! I'm scarred after that! Happened numerous times too!
Disgusting!
Then they also were talking about sex non stop and about how they liked to do it.
Eww just eww!

I sympathize with you! It's disgusting to listen to!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending