The Student Room Group

Why did he say this?

so some guy ive been chatting to ik, hes really nice and there is some chemistry betwen us and we get on but its not the right time to act upon it. its best we both wait and he knows that. i was chatting to him on fb and he randomly says 'do me a favour'. i say yeah sure and he goes to me 'delete the convo bc its making my fb slow'. i thought thats bs he wants me to delete the convo for some other reason. so i said ' what arnt you telling me'. then he said 'nothing i have too many messages and its making my messenger slow'.

were currently sending each other 4 kisses at the end of what we send but through this bit of the convo he went down to three. i said ok and we changed the convo and he went back up to 4 kisses.

p.s. i overthink everyyyyything.
Right
The number of kisses means nothing, don't think it means anything if he puts three instead of four.
Reply 2
Original post by EdwardBarfield9
Right
The number of kisses means nothing, don't think it means anything if he puts three instead of four.

ik but i use that tactic if i get fed up talking to a guy, i stop sending kisses
Original post by Anonymous
ik but i use that tactic if i get fed up talking to a guy, i stop sending kisses

Yeah, you should probably stop doing that and just tell a guy you're fed up with him.

Again, it still means nothing. I send my girlfriend zero, one, two and rarely three. They don't matter. If you're really worried ask the guy.
Reply 4
Original post by EdwardBarfield9
Yeah, you should probably stop doing that and just tell a guy you're fed up with him.

Again, it still means nothing. I send my girlfriend zero, one, two and rarely three. They don't matter. If you're really worried ask the guy.

i cant, i'll end up hurting their feelings so it do it subtly.

ok i guess im thinking too much about it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending