The Student Room Group

just under 3 days between C3 and C4!!!

The title says it all, that really sucks, I thought it would be about a week apart, like how it is for Edexcel AS.

C3: 20th June PM
C4: 23rd June AM
Original post by bhfn
The title says it all, that really sucks, I thought it would be about a week apart, like how it is for Edexcel AS.

thats good tbh get them out the way quick
Reply 2
Original post by bhfn

Buy yourself a graphical calc and even if the exams were a week from now, you wouldn't be worried
Original post by Naruke
Buy yourself a graphical calc and even if the exams were a week from now, you wouldn't be worried

Lol. Bio, physics, chem and maths are all within 2 weeks of each other. Should be fun
Original post by bhfn

Okay. So? Tell that to the people who sit one exam right after another because they clash :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by bhfn

I have most of my exams that week :frown:((

C3, C4, my hardest politics unit and my hardest history unit!!! I am so happy :biggrin:
Original post by RDKGames
Okay. So? Tell that to the people who sit one exam right after another because they clash :smile:

Curious, did you use a graphical calculator for your exams? :smile:
im so confused. 3 days apart is lots of time. They are about 36 waking hours apart. revise c4 for a fraction of that time and youll be fine
Original post by Ze Witcher
Curious, did you use a graphical calculator for your exams? :smile:

Didn't use a graphical calculator.
Im here doing 6 units of maths next year and aea maths lol kill me
Original post by samantham999
Im here doing 6 units of maths next year and aea maths lol kill me

im doing 9 maths units and 2 step papers( I and II)🔫 ...
exam periods going to be a nightmare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending