The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
crana9
well, go on then, whats your potato secret? I have a whole load under my bed if yuou care to demonstrate.

You keep your potatoes under your bed?
Just don't ask where she keeps the tofu sausages :eek:
Reply 202
Helenia
You keep your potatoes under your bed?

Um... yes? With my onions, tins, etc. I don't have room for them all in the kitchen or in my cupboard.
Reply 203
~Raphael~
Just don't ask where she keeps the tofu sausages :eek:

I can't tell you that. But my soya chunks live in the cupboard / on the floor (they have a tendency to leap from the box and scatter themsellves around the room)
oriel historian
Hmm well there were a few crews that gave it a good go - Oriel Mens III anyone?

Most of the time they tend to hit the bank; although one unfortunate sole (!) did fall in during torpids this year...

how do you know? was it you, dear?

why is it that whenever we start an interesting thread oxfordians invade it? shoo. :biggrin:

*pokes*
Reply 205
xx_ambellina_xx
how do you know? was it you, dear?

why is it that whenever we start an interesting thread oxfordians invade it? shoo. :biggrin:

*pokes*

Oxans are boring.
Camford
Oxans are boring.

oi you. leave him alone. he's my stash what i nicked from oriel.
Reply 207
xx_ambellina_xx
oi you. leave him alone. he's my stash what i nicked from oriel.

Then what are you moaning about? Women are confusing.
Camford
Then what are you moaning about? Women are confusing.

It's in the job description, I'm afraid.
<smug smile>
Reply 210
Helenia
You're unlikely to be doing that as a baby novice though, are you?

i think the most "experienced" rowers in that particular boat have a terms worth of "novice rowing" over a year ago.. everyone was bemused as to how they managed to capsize.. we're also wondering how big the fine will be... :rolleyes:

anyway, think our rowing on may be fairly entertaining.. & can't wait to see St Hilda's M1! :biggrin:
Reply 211
~Raphael~
<smug smile>

*Camford slaps ~Raphael~ with a large smelly trout, and hope this would knock some senses into ~Raphael~*

Camford
*Camford slaps ~Raphael~ with a large smelly trout, and hope this would knock some senses into ~Raphael~*

How rude! :eek:
Reply 213
~Raphael~
How rude! :eek:

*Camford decides to use stfu on ~Raphael~*
Reply 214
Elles

anyway, think our rowing on may be fairly entertaining.. & can't wait to see St Hilda's M1! :biggrin:

How the hell does that work? :eek:
Reply 215
Helenia
How the hell does that work? :eek:

actually it's not just about being insulting about "Hildabeasts" :wink: but, looking at the registered crew list, we hypothesize:

- with a few women who know what they should be doing, even if they're coxes & can't because they have no strength

- some male tutors/fellows (including our Neuroanatomy guy.. who looks like he's been doing hardcore training! :cool: )

- with some male ringers, inc. our old CoB who coaches at Hilda's so has been transferred as an associate

would be good (from a publicity & novel perspective!) if they did make it in, methinks.. :p:
Camford
*Camford decides to use stfu on ~Raphael~*

<Raphael is immune> :biggrin:
Reply 217
Elles
actually it's not just about being insulting about "Hildabeasts" :wink: but, looking at the registered crew list, we hypothesize:

- with a few women who know what they should be doing, even if they're coxes & can't because they have no strength

- some male tutors/fellows (including our Neuroanatomy guy.. who looks like he's been doing hardcore training! :cool: )

- with some male ringers, inc. our old CoB who coaches at Hilda's so has been transferred as an associate

would be good (from a publicity & novel perspective!) if they did make it in, methinks.. :p:

We're having issues with ringer boats at the moment :rolleyes: but if Newnham/ New Hall ever tried something like that, I have no idea what would happen!
Reply 218
~Raphael~
<Raphael is immune> :biggrin:

immune? or did you just use protection?
visesh
immune? or did you just use protection?

I'm far too coy...

Latest

Trending

Trending