The Student Room Group

Can you transfer to University if your first year modules aren't similar/the same...

...at the current university you're at and the university you wish to transfer to?

I am just wondering this cause a lot of arts degrees aren't the same across the board.
You can, but you'll probably end up doing first year again.
It is completely dependent upon the university. Some will let you transfer, some won't. I doubt anyone on this forum could give you a definite answer and you would be best e-mailing the universities you are interested in transferring to and they will be able to help.
highly doubt it. i transferred into second year from another university and basically, the modules are all different which the person who accepted me didn't notice. I'm now having to do modules from other degrees and stuff to try make it as normal a degree as possible.
Reply 4
Thanks for your replies, I will have to see and ask round!

Original post by insignificant
highly doubt it. i transferred into second year from another university and basically, the modules are all different which the person who accepted me didn't notice. I'm now having to do modules from other degrees and stuff to try make it as normal a degree as possible.

Oh wow okay! If you don't mind me asking what Universities did you transfer from/to? xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending