The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yh I got that as well..........congrats!!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Emperor
yh I got that as well..........congrats!!

wahay! Just checked UCAS- see you in a month then!
Well done. :wink:
Reply 4
learner_dancer
wahay! Just checked UCAS- see you in a month then!

Very well done :smile: Are you gonna change to Physics then?
Reply 5
Congrats :smile:
congratulation, see you guys in October :smile:
Reply 7
'grats to y'all!
Reply 8
What do we do now that we've got the offer? Do they send you a form etc to confirm the place?
Reply 9
I got that too! Didn't believe it until I actually saw my results on paper!
I'm a happy bunny! :biggrin:
Reply 10
I got in as well!!! 4As :biggrin: When will we have our special uni e-mail address so we can change to Imperial network on facebook?
Reply 11
Pingy
I got in as well!!! 4As :biggrin: When will we have our special uni e-mail address so we can change to Imperial network on facebook?

You should get emailed soon, so you can register with the college, and you'll also be sent to the student e-service, so you can update your details, and upload a photo, so on your first day, you can get your ID card.
Reply 12
I've already known my results, and it definenately met the offer!

But I don't get the congratulation letter and also UCAS doesn't make any change!

Is that normal?!! I am a little bit WORRIED!!!:frown:
Reply 13
OTRamble
I got that too! Didn't believe it until I actually saw my results on paper!
I'm a happy bunny! :biggrin:

yeah same, i thought it might one of those emails they send out to everyone who got an offer.
Emc2
Very well done :smile: Are you gonna change to Physics then?

I called them and some silly woman with an accent I couldn't understand told me it was unlikely because they were busy- then she gave me an incorrect email address to email...

This is going to be a long and hard struggle to change courses...
Reply 15
I can't believe I was still awake when the email was sent but I was trying to sleep at the time so my laptop was closed!
Reply 16
Congratulations! I got too. Never thought I could get an A in FM despite my terrible performance, haha.

Anyway, are there any Chinese Maths students like me? Though I think there won't be so many Chinese around the TSR.
Reply 17
wudanao
Congratulations! I got too. Never thought I could get an A in FM despite my terrible performance, haha.

Anyway, are there any Chinese Maths students like me? Though I think there won't be so many Chinese around the TSR.

Come now, this is Imperial and Mandarin Maths we're talking about.
I've heard that there was some system malfunction and apparently some e-mails were sent erroneously? :confused:

Anyone knows anything about that? :mad:
Reply 19
Dynamitri
I've heard that there was some system malfunction and apparently some e-mails were sent erroneously? :confused:

Anyone knows anything about that? :mad:

:troll:

Latest

Trending

Trending