The Student Room Group

Resit Maths GCSE

when you resit maths in college can you resit one module or do you have to resit the whole course again?

i did modular edexcel in highschool and got a C, i was one ums point off a B. I am getting the paper remarked but i cannot rely on this bringing my mark up as the marking is pretty accurate these days.

My grades where 3A*'s 4A's 2B's and 1C therefore you can see how it brings my grades down and i need a B in maths to do dentistry at uni.

At college i want to do Biology Chemistry Physics Siology and then resit one of the maths modulars of my edexcel maths gcse course would i be able to do this? or would i have to resit the whole course? and would i have tp even do one less AS level because of it ?

Are there any private learning centre where i could resit the module if this was the case?
i don't know but I am re-sitting maths too as I got a D in it . I got 3A's 2B's 3 C's and 1D overall. I am going to do the whole course again but i am not sure if you can do it in a year at my sixth form or if I will take 2 years again. I am also doing 4 A-levels in Religious Studies, English, Geography and Sociology so I am prepared for a massive work load this year.
I got a B in my maths and my mum wants me to resit!!!
Reply 3
Thanks alot guys, i got my test remarked and it went up to a B :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: happy now

Latest