The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lessthanthree
Less likely to transmit STDs? wowee, I didn't know that.

how though? I thought STIs were generally more to do with the fluids rather than the winky itself?

its about shearing - a circumcised bellend epithelial layer becomes like skin rather than mucousal, making it much harder for pathogens to get in. Plus the foreskin can mean that fluids and abrased cells during sex and sort of stored under the foreskin near the mucousal skin (both that of bellend and inside of foreksin) making catching something more likely.

Not sure if it works significantly the other way - reduce transmission from man to woman.
I was recently circumcised for medical reasons, and although i find it easier to clean, i've found that it's caused some desensitization(sp?) and i've found it's made it more awkward when it comes to self pleasuring, as i pute the foreskin to use.

I'd never experienced intercourse before i had it done, but my gf might comment later about her opinions on the aesthetics of pre/post-circumcision
I have never seen a circumcised one, up close as it were, but I still prefer uncircumcised. There is just something I find wierd about circumcised ones.
Reply 23
I much prefer circumcised. My first 'proper' boyfriend was circumcised, most of the others have been too. It just seems cleaner somehow and, for me personally, looks nicer too :smile:
Circumscision only give the guy less chance on CONTRACTING an STD. He will transmit them all the same.
Mr_Pedantic
I was recently circumcised for medical reasons, and although i find it easier to clean, i've found that it's caused some desensitization(sp?) and i've found it's made it more awkward when it comes to self pleasuring, as i pute the foreskin to use.

I'd never experienced intercourse before i had it done, but my gf might comment later about her opinions on the aesthetics of pre/post-circumcision

Is it common for guys to have it done so late in life?
MR_JR
So last night was going to be the first time me and my girlfriend had "shacked up" :wink: (mods, this isnt going dodgy I promise). And leading up to the deed, she freaked out. Im circumcised see, and I hadnt really been able to drop it into conversation. Upon noticing it, well her reaction wasnt particularly favourable.

Is it really so bad to be circumcised? (In case you wonder, i had it done for medical reasons, not religeous) Girls, if you found that you guy was, would it be a big deal, guys, Am I the only one?

And should it be something to make explicit to a girlfriend before we do...it?

It's completely the opposite here in the US- girls freak out if you AREN'T circumsized.

I don't really mind if its circumsized or not....but the majority of men here are circumsized..

So the solution is...come to the US and find yourself a new girlfriend :smile: :rolleyes:
Special Patrol

guys that have it done late in life are more than likely doing it for medical reasons, which aren't always evident earlier in there life
Reply 28
jessicarabbit
So the solution is...come to the US and find yourself a new girlfriend :smile: :rolleyes:

Are you offering your own services?!

:eek::eek::eek:
:frown:
Special Patrol

i know of someone who had to have it done at 17

and my ex was born in the states so apparently it was routine

tho i thought generally they only did it at birth for religious reasons
kingslaw
Are you offering your own services?!

:eek::eek::eek:
:frown:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shut up I luff you :frown:

you introduced me to new things... :wink: :rolleyes: :eek:
Reply 31
jessicarabbit
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shut up I luff you :frown:

you introduced me to new things... :wink: :rolleyes: :eek:

Like throwing food out of windows?

And hanging around gay cruising areas?

:wink:
xXMessedUpXx
i know of someone who had to have it done at 17

and my ex was born in the states so apparently it was routine

tho i thought generally they only did it at birth for religious reasons

nope...here we love to mutilate babies :smile:

anyways, apparently they do it here because its easier to treat the penis later in life if there happens to be an infection.
Reply 33
joshdajoker
Circumscision only give the guy less chance on CONTRACTING an STD. He will transmit them all the same.

Is that because no-one wants to touch them? :p:

Motherless Child
*is cicumsized*

hehe its very nice though, always nice and clean :smile:

I imagine the first time you see any winky it will freak you out. Willies are very scary things... :eek:
beekeeper_
*is cicumsized*

hehe its very nice though, always nice and clean :smile:

I imagine the first time you see any winky it will freak you out. Willies are very scary things... :eek:

hahah

pocket monsters

/slaps self

i apoogise for my moment of immaturity then...
Reply 36
Embrace the willy...'Twill lead to enlightenment and better understanding of the multiverse.
~Raphael~
Embrace the willy...'Twill lead to enlightenment and better understanding of the multiverse.

*pushes Raphy into cupboard* :wink:

*points to new sig friends* woo

Btw, http://www.pepperami.co.uk/home.aspx Who agrees that all the pepperamis' on this site look like #2s? :eek:
~Raphael~

HAHAHAHAHAHA

rep to you for those words of wisdom
Reply 39
beekeeper_
*pushes Raphy into cupboard* :wink:

*points to new sig friends* woo

Btw, http://www.pepperami.co.uk/home.aspx Who agrees that all the pepperamis' on this site look like #2s? :eek:

Wooooo and oooooooh :wink:

Latest