Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
jessicarabbit
HAHAHAHAHAHA

rep to you for those words of wisdom

Awwwww you rock (as Kingy has always maintained) :smile:

I shall repay the favour when I can!
Ok, *signs most of you up for therapy*
but anyway, i dont think that there are really any issues either way - though its quicker to get on the condom without i would think, not that ive tried :confused: but i quite like it, less to think about when your doing oral, though its a pain that its less sensative (later in life particularly) coz its harder for them to orgasm coz it doesnt feel so nice so i dunno. But i dont measure sex by the size or shape of my mans "winky"...
Reply 42
this topic reminds me of an anecdote to do with circumcision..

it's about this blind rabbi. he got the sack.
Reply 43
All this talk about circumcision makes it seems like most people are circumcised? Should I worry because I haven't been?
Reply 44
Nahhh the vast majority of British people are not circumcised, exclusing specific groups like Jewish guys etc..
Xulfer
All this talk about circumcision makes it seems like most people are circumcised? Should I worry because I haven't been?

the only reason to be circumcised is for medical reasons and Religious reasons(although i can't understand why a religion would justify needless surgery)
yeah dont worry about it!
Mr_Pedantic
the only reason to be circumcised is for medical reasons and Religious reasons(although i can't understand why a religion would justify needless surgery)

It's in the old testament- God insists on it. Absolutely no idea why though! x
Reply 48
It's to mark yourself as a follower of god or something!
Reply 49
hmm..im circumsized (and im no follower of god)...
anyway none o my gf's minded me being circumsized..one of em said it felt different and better...i dont really know to be honest...its just something she came up with I suppose...
Reply 50
Mr_Pedantic

no surgery required if you have it done as a baby....just like cutting a piece of hair off at that age........
.......but i guess you have to be a lot more cautious with where the scissors go
*imagines that must be oh-so-painful for men who have it done in their teens/adulthood..i mean how the hell do you cope with erections after the op*

poor guys :frown:

still we have to put up with period pain every month...
xXMessedUpXx
*imagines that must be oh-so-painful for men who have it done in their teens/adulthood..i mean how the hell do you cope with erections after the op*

poor guys :frown:

still we have to put up with period pain every month...

I was shocked and lucky to find that i felt no pain.

I was a bit sensitive, but not where i'd been cut.
Every muslim should be circumcised, because 1400 years back in saudi arabia there were alot of sexually transmited deases and as saudi arabia is a really hot country so they all started doing circumcise and its compulsory in islam, also in Judaism.. i am circumcised not by choice but by faith.. and i dont regret it, because i think its better than an uncircumcised one..
Im circumcised, but not for religious or medical reasons really..i think its just tradtion in our family or something.

I don't really have a problem or issue about it, the only real difference (or so i'd imagine, i can't remember having a forskin) is that the head neads lubridcating everynow and again, to stop it becoming hard or unsensitive.

I think I read somewhere once that 1 in 7 men in the UK is circumcised, not sure how accurate that is though!!

And to add to the 'my g/f thought it was weird' argument, why are you hanging around with such immature women :rolleyes:
Reply 55
Circumcision is wrong. How can anyone justify mutilating a baby like that??? If it had happened to me I would be suing my church right about now. It just goes to show that every religion is wrong and religion as a whole should be banned. No more mutilating!!
lol.. most of the ppl dont do it coz of the religious reasons.. and its in religions because its hygenic.. i am not religious at all and i dont believe in it, but i think its a good thing to circumcise..
Reply 57
Exactly, it's ****ing sick.. why not cut off your finger or ear while you're at it?
mik1w
Exactly, it's ****ing sick.. why not cut off your finger or ear while you're at it?

Its not sick! You cheeky bugger! :mad:

I got circumsized for medical reasons, there is nothing "sick" about it!!!
mik1w

Ears and fingers are actively useful, while the foreskin just keeps the penis moisturised.

Why do people think of bodily fluids as dirty?

Latest