The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
trigger
yes im well aware of that its the stray pubes that caught underneathe it it makes me heave

SHAVE!! It's a simple enough solution, takes what two minutes a day or if you were really daring you could wax! You don't have to go down the self mutilation way!

Oh yeah btw it apparantly looks bigger shaved than unshaved :wink:

If you look back historically the reason why men had the foreskin chopped off was down to lack of hygeine, think about it you live in a country e.g. Israel thousands of years ago and you have little water etc. to bathe in, what happens, your penis head gets messed. Solution chop it off lol, so they write that in the bible and hey presto everyone has it done, then there is a lot of misconception as to why it should be done. We live in the 21st century there is absolutely no reason you would want it off!

Oh yeah from a guys point of view, it is much more sensitive if you are un-circumcised as your head is not as exposed so when it is touched it is more sensual so the guy has better sex, whereas if it is circumcised then it is exposed so not as sensitive.

If you still want it done your either mad or a girl lol :wink:
Reply 41
do you know how hard it is to shave and how bloody itchy it is
Reply 42
trigger
do you know how hard it is to shave and how bloody itchy it is

er I should hope so I've been doing it for long enough, not heard any complaints from the gf :biggrin:
About the itchy thing, you get used to it after a few weeks, feels very weird at first though!
Reply 43
if you were a sub would have read my experiences :frown:
Motherless Child
If both wash, then both are just as clean. Circumsised or not, both can attract dirt.

*cough* smeg, ewww, but true.
Reply 45
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
trigger
:rolleyes: you people are just refusing to listen to what im saying and it does happen (the stary pubes) because iv seen it

Well anybody who takes reasonable care of themselves should be able to prevent that... I mean I do and I don't even have a girlfriend.
Reply 47
:rolleyes: im really fed up of arguing now
Reply 48
come on, if you're shagging a guy i guess he has average (or above) personal hygeine standards in which case it really isn't cleaner or more hygienic or anything, it just a petty excuse, because in general cut guys last longer. :rolleyes:
Reply 49
no they dont :rolleyes:
Reply 50
It fine if u ask me, I am I needed to be after probs when i was younger, glad it was done
Only1leon
Its clean, hygenic..
Reply 52
walshie

A circumcised one gets crap around it, such as the fluff fom your panties or even your girls thong if your wearing it.

And another thing whilst were on this vain subject - how the hell do circumcised guys **** off? I mean do you have to use cream or something because the thought of me doing that would lead me to die in agony.

Not from my experience. As for the pain thing, the glans does to an extent get desensitised over time post-circumcision so I don't think it hurts.
well considering its done under anaesthetic.... pain isnt much of an issue.
Though i couldnt wear panties for a month, because the belend was healing. Also I couldnt walk for a day or two.....cause of the anaesthetic (hey I was only seven)

Yes it would be less sensitive, but in theory that should help a cut guy last longer, as it takes more time to reach climax. Im some cases, isnt this a good thing?!
Reply 54
MR_JR
well considering its done under anaesthetic.... pain isnt much of an issue.
Though i couldnt wear panties for a month, because the belend was healing. Also I couldnt walk for a day or two.....cause of the anaesthetic (hey I was only seven)

Yes it would be less sensitive, but in theory that should help a cut guy last longer, as it takes more time to reach climax. Im some cases, isnt this a good thing?!

er no I think I'd rather have maximum enjoyment all the way through :p:

If you're worried about pre-ejaculation, doing it after a short amount of time then cum before you go out, around an hour beforehand is best :p:
If you are pre-ejaculating then it is either because you're really up for it/ young-inexperienced or perhaphs a medical reason.

The hygeine thing all you need to do is lift back the head whilst in the shower and let the water get to it, if you do let any soap etc on it then make sure to wash it off, in theory if you get 2 guys that have the same wash in the morning and they do exactly the same thing during the day the guy with the circumcised penis should have a slightly less hygenic penis as it has been exposed to his pants etc :p:
Jesus Christ, SciFi! Mental damage? ROFLMAO :biggrin:. Personally, I'm not 'cut', and I quite like how I look... but as Trigger says, loads of girls do prefer it circumcised - at least that's what I've come across. I don't think it matters much so long as you are ultra clean
Reply 56
:smile: mmhmmm
Reply 57
I don't really mind either way, but i prefer uncircumcised penis' from a sexual point of view. This is going to sounds terrible, but they're just more fun to play with. I also kind of like it being revealed.

I hope to god people know what i'm talking about. xx
Reply 58
lol my gf suggested it, I told her to do one, she didn't mention it again.
:p:
Reply 59
i wouldnt ever ask a bf to do it

Latest