The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i didn't know how they performed it till now!
i still cant get over its thought as a religion practice because of controverisal quotes from Mohammed..... :frown: xoxo
i can't believe they would do it. :frown: makes me feel sick.
CornishGirl
i can't believe they would do it. :frown: makes me feel sick.

yeah :frown: its soooooo sad and it violates their rights as a human being :frown: :bawling: xoxo
whats the point in performing female circumcision though?
CornishGirl
whats the point in performing female circumcision though?

i dont know......to make them not feel pleasure.....and the men think sex and pleasure is a tool for them only? sexist ****ers!!!! lol xoxo
I seen that in Nip/Tuck last week. I felt so bad for the woman. She made it sound so so so traumatic so i think it is absolutely terrible.
need_money
What is female circumcision exactly?

The removal of the tip of the clitoris;
Total removal of the clitoris and surrounding labia;
The removal of the clitoris and labia and the sewing up of the vagina, leaving only a small opening for urine and menstrual blood - a process known as infibulation. xoxo
and the night of their wedding, brides are opened up to allow penetration and then are sewn back up again xoxo
Why would anyone want to do that to a woman? :eek: That is just evil, religous reasons or not.
need_money
Why would anyone want to do that to a woman? :eek: That is just evil, religous reasons or not.

apparently it 'cleans' them and some men believe that if their penis touches the clitoris they will die (ancient folklore) :frown: xoxo
how can they think it's right - i mean, if all women are BORN like that, how can it be wrong for them to have clitoris?

Latest