The Student Room Group
Reply 1
This is normal. I got this too. It just means that they're not sure whether you are international or home and they can only decide after you fill in the questionnaire. It usually happens when your ethnicity isn't white but your nationality is british. They just want some proof you are a home student.
Reply 2
jchan
This is normal. I got this too. It just means that they're not sure whether you are international or home and they can only decide after you fill in the questionnaire. It usually happens when your ethnicity isn't white but your nationality is british. They just want some proof you are a home student.

Aah, thank you. Will I get this from each of my universities then?
Reply 3
toby_ling
Aah, thank you. Will I get this from each of my universities then?

Who sent it to you? Was it one of your universities? Which one? or was it from UCAS?
Reply 4
medstar
Who sent it to you? Was it one of your universities? Which one? or was it from UCAS?

Liverpool.
Reply 5
toby_ling
Liverpool.

I had this problem last year... And it was with liverpool aswell! I have dual nationality which is probably why.
Reply 6
Hanno_90
I had this problem last year... And it was with liverpool aswell! I have dual nationality which is probably why.

How did it affect your application? I am worried that they haven't even looked at my application yet due to this.
I've gotten them from Newcastle and Cambridge so far
Reply 8
divinelord
I've gotten them from Newcastle and Cambridge so far

I reckon this is causing our applications to be delayed through the assessment process. I can't believe someone with your grades hasn't got an interview yet!
toby_ling
I reckon this is causing our applications to be delayed through the assessment process. I can't believe someone with your grades hasn't got an interview yet!

Why does it matter? It doesn't matter if you get an interview now or in February.
Reply 10
RoadWarrior
Why does it matter? It doesn't matter if you get an interview now or in February.

Of course it matters! Interview places are running out and so competition for the remaining ones increases.
Reply 11
toby_ling
How did it affect your application? I am worried that they haven't even looked at my application yet due to this.

As far as I know it didnt as Id already got my conditional offer on ucas at the same time as I received the questionnaire!

Latest

Trending

Trending