The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Should I email Imperial about competition results I've received since applying?

I applied to Computing at Imperial before the early applicant deadline, and since then I've received Gold in the UKMT and another good result in a CS competition. Since I have yet to receive an interview (I did the online test in October), I fear that there's a solid chance I'll get rejected pre-interview. Should I tell them about the competition results to make my application even 1% better?

I would add it in a second paragraph in an email about the fee status questionnaire which I sent in November and never received a response to.

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by elostudent
I applied to Computing at Imperial before the early applicant deadline, and since then I've received Gold in the UKMT and another good result in a CS competition. Since I have yet to receive an interview (I did the online test in October), I fear that there's a solid chance I'll get rejected pre-interview. Should I tell them about the competition results to make my application even 1% better?

I would add it in a second paragraph in an email about the fee status questionnaire which I sent in November and never received a response to.

Thanks

When did you do the admissions exam? I'm in the same boat and did the test on 23/10/2023. Still haven't heard back :frown:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending