The Student Room Group

Sea Life Centre Work Placement

Hellooo :smile:

I have an interview for a 3 week work placement at sea life centre next week and I was wonderining if anyone has ever had one before and give me any tips on what they ask etc or anyone who has done one similar. My interview is at the birmingham centre but tips from anywhere would be very helpful :smile:
Reply 1
Hi i was wondering how you applied for the work experience. Did you do it over the phone or via email because i cannot reach them by email?
Reply 2
Yes I applied by email direct to the displays department in Birmingham. I got email address off the website but I think if you sent or handed in a letter and CV it would be just the same. :smile:
Original post by rach.9
Hellooo :smile:

I have an interview for a 3 week work placement at sea life centre next week and I was wonderining if anyone has ever had one before and give me any tips on what they ask etc or anyone who has done one similar. My interview is at the birmingham centre but tips from anywhere would be very helpful :smile:

Does this mean you provide holiday cover for a dolphin? :smile:
Reply 4
Hi :smile:

I am thinking of applying for the placement next year. I haven't seen an advert though. What was the interview like? :P
Is it paid? And what stuff do you do on the placement?
x
Reply 5
No more placements available this year/next year. They've been oversubscribed on placements.
Reply 6
I emailed the guy who is the work placement coordinator yesterday, and he said they were taking applications for next summer (2012), so I was going to apply for that.
Do you remember what u did 6 years ago? Haha, got interview Tuesday.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
Has anyone got a work placement at Birmingham in August-September this year? I have one from 15th August to 16th September

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending