The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sorry but: "Cool story bro"
Reply 21
Profesh
Okay.

I preferred it when you were more loquacious, one word answers? :mad:
OP don't you think its time that you should take up some kind of martial arts or fighting sport and punch something that'll hit back :yep: No?
Reply 23
You'd love my old school then.

There was this wall near our form room and it had this like drywall-plaster-stuff that was so soft when you punched it you would leave knuckle prints in the wall. We had lots of fun waiting for class :yes:

Pretty awesome stuff.
Dw man sometimes I hate walls too. Always in the way ggrrrrrr hahahahaha you loser :P
Reply 25
stop being a pussy and join a martial arts class or get a gf. sexual tension buildup in my opinion
Miserable_Git
Then

As well!

Oh it's not serious punching, it's more like having just a quick shock of pain, sort of breaks my anger. Maybe because the pain distracts from the anger.. I'm not too sure on that though!
Ah dear, get anger management?!
Seriously though, can't you vent your anger in another way? Perhaps you could channel it into something positive?

(Just don't go kicking in doors like I did :wink: )
Reply 28
it's a good way of getting rid of stress but don't punch "soft" walls if you don't want any visible damage.
hey try kicking the walls, helps build stronger leg muscles
good
Replace your wall with sponge.
existingarticles
i think i have anger issues, so far this week i have punched a wall three times

As mentioned, you should join a martial arts class to both learn self-discipline and have a chance to work through anger issues. I recommend BJJ: to find a club near you, see here.

If you just want to hit things, then muay thai, kyokushin karate and boxing would all be good options, or indeed a club that competes in MMA.
Reply 33
All my previous experiences with 'wall-punchers' has lead me to believe it's yet another form of attention seeking.
[whiny emo voice)
"Look at me I'm so angry and depressed that I punch hard stuff that's obviously going to hurt to prove how I have violence and anger management issues. Look at all my scars on my knuckles and ****, I'm like a troubled soul. The physical pain doesn't matter because the mental pain is just too much to bear

(wouldn't it be awesome if [whiny emo voice] was actually html code? :awesome:)
The only other time guys punch walls is when their gf breaks up with them and they want the girl to feel so sorry for them and their pain that she takes them back. Almost the same thing really :/

In other words, get over yourself OP, no one cares so start punching walls properly and break your knuckles or wrist. Girls will be fighting each other to get their hands on you after that, with your manly scarred knuckles and tortured soul.
Reply 34
existingarticles
i think i have anger issues, so far this week i have punched a wall three times

Nobody understands me. :frown:

Reply 35
Stop bottling everything up. If something pisses you off, be confrontational about it from the start. You'll feel a lot better all the time if you do this.
punch yourself in the face next time
Reply 37
i headbutt them m8.
Stress ball?
talk to someone
go get anger managment
Reply 39
im angry alot of the time i punch walls aswell lifes gettin hard for me, mom sed my anger is destroying me, i punch walls often havent done it recently cuz i have been smoking instead tht dont help eitha some help what do i do im upsetting my boyfriend cuz i do it and i dont kno how to stop

Latest