The Student Room Group
Reply 1
ive applied to UCLAN and still not herd anything other than an acknowledgement, i was hoping that no news was good news, mayb im wrong!?
Reply 2
I have applied at Edge Hill and have had a reply from them inviting me to an interview, although i was only contacted via UCAS on the 9th so there is time yet for them to be going through applications! ... dont you just hate waiting! Good Luck!
Reply 3
Marka642
I have applied at Edge Hill and have had a reply from them inviting me to an interview, although i was only contacted via UCAS on the 9th so there is time yet for them to be going through applications! ... dont you just hate waiting! Good Luck!

Hey Mark is your interview on the 4th of March? I have mine then I am absolutely ******** it about the fitness test I have been trying to lift 2 15kg weights for 3 and a half minutes and it just isnt happening! Any tips??
Reply 4
Hi ive got an interview for edge hill and for Uclan is anyone else really nervous about it?? Im worried about finding the right answer for why i want to be a paramedic i know why but finding it hard to put into words if this makes sense can anyone help :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Hagrid
I have applied to both Edge Hill and UCLAN for a place on the paramedic science course but apart from acknowledgements have not heard anything else. Anyone else applied and got an interview?

let us know what kid of q shal weexpect :smile:
Reply 6
guys plz anyone been interviewed? please keep updated what kind of Q shall we expect.. badly nervous.

Latest