The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Make sure you know your case study inside out. Make sure you understand all the dataflow systems etc.

Most people never revised for it at my college and wondered why only two people passed. I got 79% just 1% of an A. It was quite a hard exam as well. It was probably the hardest exam I took on my AVCE.
The case study as in the scenario?, ive been researching into some of the dataflow systems and ive been revising the totally different thing because i hardly know any of the questions on the past paper. i hope the actual exam isnt like this!!!
Reply 3
You can download the past papers from the Edexcel website.
Reply 4
you are such a faggot
Reply 5
Sing_The_sorrow
Im needing help on some revision techniques and some help on what to basically revise. any suggestions?

try getting som1 to read meterial to you then read it yourself
Reply 6
i'm just going to go through my folder and revisie everything we have learned.

i don't know why so many of you are finding this hard, i think it'e easy (i'll properlly fail the exam now for saying that).
Reply 7
hey, i need help on key terms for the avce ict exam on mon. i need to know the advantages and disadvantages on loadsa words like bacs, mis, edi, cad/cam/cim. do u know any good websites??
Reply 8
hey, can u help me with ma avce ict exam for mon?? i needs to know key terms, definitions, advantages and disadvantages on the key terms like BACS, MIS, EDI CAM/CAD/CIM. do u know any websites that can help??

Latest

Trending

Trending