The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
jjinit
What i dont understand is THIS thursday that passed she was saying how much she loved me and wants to be with me and then this. I dont think its the end i just gotta give her some space but its getting me down.

Don't worry I think most couples go through this one time or another. Just try to give her some space and let her understand that you need her to spend soem time on you as well. You know, its this "give and take" thing as usual...
Reply 21
Yeah. Well when i stayed over last week it was near perfect. Im just gonna give her some space this week but also let her know i need her aswell and maybe round thurs/fri ask about seeing her this weekend.
Reply 22
jjinit
Yeah. Well when i stayed over last week it was near perfect. Im just gonna give her some space this week but also let her know i need her aswell and maybe round thurs/fri ask about seeing her this weekend.

Sounds about right to me.
Reply 23
Jonatan
Thats a double positive, tho Linda wants a double bed and I still need more time :rolleyes:

:redface: :frown:
Reply 24
Go out and do things - then you'll have something interesting to talk about when you do get a chance to catch up.
Reply 25
Well we had a good long chat last night. She says she really cares about her mates and she wants to spend time with them this summer as she isn't sure she will see alot of them again. Im seeing her on Friday and then possibly next weekend. She said she just didn't want to lose her friends by giving all her time to me. But i did make the point though that i needed to know she still wanted to be with me etc and she said she did. She was talking about seeing me in late August so thats good. She told me what she wanted from me this summer which was basically to not text or call during the day and i told her what i wanted which was for her not to forget about me and to see each other more when we had the chance.
Its not the end of the relationship its just really weird the way its changed and im gonna have to deal with it if i wanna be with her. Its upset me alot because i felt as though ive been pushed away when she means alot to me.
Not seeing her has been hard i just really wish i could see her more.
jjinit
Also forgot to mention that before the summer i use to text her and ring her alot less and she use to make alot of effort to talk to me but now she knows how much i like her and i think she feels she doesnt have to win me over but i kno she gets alot of offers back home and i just want her to know how much she means to me.Now its me making the effort which ive done too much?

If you go out and get a job/ do fun summery things (without her)she will find you a lot more interesting and stop taking you for granted. Also, I think even calling once a day is too much at the moment, try every other day (?) and then, joy of joys, she may even start calling you!

Latest

Trending

Trending