The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah, I'm the same. Had the 'we've recieved your cd' email but nothing about interviews or anything. Think I might ring up by the end of this week if I don't hear anything, just to see if and when people'll be told if they've got one or not!
Reply 2
Hannah-t
Yeah, I'm the same. Had the 'we've recieved your cd' email but nothing about interviews or anything. Think I might ring up by the end of this week if I don't hear anything, just to see if and when people'll be told if they've got one or not!

Yeah good idea, it's the waiting that's the worst part!
Reply 3
Yay! a falmouth cd thread :smile:

Let me know if you find out when we're meant to hear from them, I'm in my gap year and I really want to book a month away asap! ...But I can't until I know if and when I've got interviews. Good luck with your applications :smile:
Reply 4
Meeeeee too!
Reply 5
Ahh, i sent in a cd for photography and got a confirmation email saying they received it but i havnt heard anything. But seeing as other people havnt thats ok? Mayby there is a long consideration process involved? I hope so, i reallllllllly want to go to falmouth.
Reply 6
has anybody heard anything?? I've just had a chat with a friend who's applied for photography and she says she's got an interview on the 22nd of March or something. Anyone else heard from them? Starting to get a liiiiittle bit worried....
Reply 7
Ok I've just phoned them up, the lady says they've had "literally hundreds of cds and are still getting them now" (I thought the deadline was the 8th? but nevermind. We should hear from them hopefully in the next couple of weeks
Reply 8
Laura12
Ok I've just phoned them up, the lady says they've had "literally hundreds of cds and are still getting them now" (I thought the deadline was the 8th? but nevermind. We should hear from them hopefully in the next couple of weeks

Ah I just emailed them, wish I'd read this first lol I was too busy panicking :P
Reply 9
Kateasaurus
Ah I just emailed them, wish I'd read this first lol I was too busy panicking :P

haha sorry to have caused a scare. Don't worry we've still got weeks to go yet apparently. Where else have you applied?
Reply 10
Laura12
haha sorry to have caused a scare. Don't worry we've still got weeks to go yet apparently. Where else have you applied?

No worries you didn't cause a scare lol it's nice to hear something for a change!

I applied at Cumbria, Lincoln, Brighton and Grimsby and I have conditional offers from Lincoln and Cumbria and an unconditional from Grimsby.

How about you?
Reply 11
Kateasaurus
No worries you didn't cause a scare lol it's nice to hear something for a change!

I applied at Cumbria, Lincoln, Brighton and Grimsby and I have conditional offers from Lincoln and Cumbria and an unconditional from Grimsby.

How about you?

Good stuff. I've applied to Loughbrough, Bristol and Falmouth and having suspended my studies at Liverpool John Moores in October I've still got a place there, should I choose to go back next year. Congratulations on the offers :smile: I don't know much about the other places but my mate's at Lincoln and it's a lovely city.
Reply 12
Laura12
Good stuff. I've applied to Loughbrough, Bristol and Falmouth and having suspended my studies at Liverpool John Moores in October I've still got a place there, should I choose to go back next year. Congratulations on the offers :smile: I don't know much about the other places but my mate's at Lincoln and it's a lovely city.

i have a conditional offer from Lincoln tooo :smile:
Reply 13
Burrface
i have a conditional offer from Lincoln tooo :smile:

i think i replied to the wrong person there
Reply 14
Laura12

Thanks! Good luck :smile:
Reply 15
i kept trying to ring and no one answered, ohwelll. so we still have a while to wait for any news on interviews yet then?
Reply 16
Hannah-t
i kept trying to ring and no one answered, ohwelll. so we still have a while to wait for any news on interviews yet then?

Yeah we should hopefully hear from them within the next couple of weeks :rolleyes: lol
Reply 17
ooooh im pooing meself, but how exciting haha
I've applied too.. but my deadline is the 16th March.. I'm working round the clock to get it done. So nerve wrecking. :/

I'd say we'll hear little from them until after the UCAS deadline on the 24th March.
Reply 19
I HAVE AN INTERVIEW!! 28th April, does anybody else?

Latest