The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Everyones accom details all together

A master list for whos going where

It would be nice if someone could sticky this, pwease :wink:

Feel free to post ammendments and additions, and ill update the master list each time, but I think it would be nice if we keep this one free of chitchat, then we can see who is going where, whos near who etc, etc without trawling through pages and pages of posts

ST Marks
kiediskat A

Lyddon
terzza
firetrap

Bodington
mynameislara- Bodington Hall Vaughan House
jaclynmc-clapham house room 28
princesslouise- seton house room 63
sean4078-13 grant house
silentsquid- grant house rm67
orchard - evans block E2.01

Leodis
Fleece E4.21
Racquel F2.25
Anso E7.12
bmwm6 Block D
ChrisA86 Block F
Rinz Block D
Eagle123 Block B
Soapysudds1 J1.21
afireinside© Block J
four-degrees J5.11
Bexy E1
Fabhall G3:22
rhiannonhughes5 E7.16
amshana7 G1.12
dealerwheeler G5
martigal F4
peter_pson E1.26
KrAZy_MoNkeY H6:26
cumermaline B
fantastapotamus G1.21

Henry Price
pixie05 C2:12
kat18 C2:11
callum101 -B5.19
becky05 C2:13
mic18 D2:02
lal05 D2.01
simonemofo C2.01
craig08 C2.09

Oxley
787dreamliner Block C
marisad_uk J1.12
aaronb F2.24
Mel0130 H2.15
squideye Block M
Morgan86 B1.15
alex_p J1.15
katie* M
nic3105 Bardon Grange rm10
sarahliz E1.21
raspberry block D

James Baillie
missy_B19 Block C
boxofstars Block D
jimbobismad Block C
xxJuliaxx Block C
kayur Block B
sophie:smile: D1.12
jenn2005 Block A 017C
suztbabe Block D 095C
sammygrr A006C

Lupton
miss_buttercup D3:14
allodoxa Block L
mrmoose block A
kirst86 block B
sparky18 D1:32
1hundredreasons Block F
zebidee H3.13
tetleydrome F2:34

Clarence Dock
Angelica Block G
rach1986 Block G
Grimmy Block B
beculus C2.33
legray1710 C3:35
Savage Noodles C3:32
JulieJules H4:14
justgirl03 D4:32
nectarine K3.21
Tigerblaine N4:24

Bretton Hall
wavertree Lodge-005

Montague Burton
fatfingers block L
broken_tears A2:32
becke
-si- G2.25

Liberty Students
DrAimee block 2
RKo1 -liberty park block 3

Devonshire hall
holzy_baby
ibizaanya

Ellerslie Hall
matthew.fong
twistedrose rm7
LeJamzy room 2
Crazy_88 room11(subject to change)

Tetley Hall
lawlaw31

North Hill court
Mike.J 20.6

Charles Morris
Whetton 306

:tsr:

Scroll to see replies

leodis hopefully
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Liberty Students, block 2 (private halls but close to the uni!
ooo is it nice there? i was thinking bout gettin a flat there but i decided it wouldnt be a good idea for me being a fresher and living away from uni halls
Reply 4
james baillie park with-the-raw-sewage-coming-out-the-shower-ends
block D
Reply 5
good show! *thumbs up*
Brilliant! I'm in Ellerslie Hall.

Thanks marisad_uk :-)
Reply 7
matthew.fong
Brilliant! I'm in Ellerslie Hall.

Thanks marisad_uk :-)

thank you for saying thanks :biggrin:

SoapySudds1, PLEASE try keep chit chat to the other accom thread, was NOT the point of this

Have updated list.
Reply 8
Is this only for people with UC offers?
Reply 9
Northumbrian
Is this only for people with UC offers?

at the momnet yes, as people with conditional offers won't know where they are allocated, when people with Conditional offers start getting details of thier confirmed places it will be for them as well :smile:
Reply 10
Hi! I've been allocated Leodis Residences Block-D.
marisad_uk

SoapySudds1, PLEASE try keep chit chat to the other accom thread, was NOT the point of this

Have updated list.

oh sorry i didnt realise you were a moderator, my mistake. i was simply asking dr aimee what her accomodation was like as i am interested in those flats. i offer my sincerest apologies to anybody who was offended by my 'chit chat' in this post. feel free to negatively rep me for it, or just slap my hand :rolleyes:
Reply 12
Soapysudds1
oh sorry i didnt realise you were a moderator, my mistake. i was simply asking dr aimee what her accomodation was like as i am interested in those flats. i offer my sincerest apologies to anybody who was offended by my 'chit chat' in this post. feel free to negatively rep me for it, or just slap my hand :rolleyes:

Never said I was a moderator.. :rolleyes:
It is simply MY post, with a very clearly stated PURPOSE, no one else seemed to make that mistake, or maybe your are just ignorant. Either that or just downright rude. Ask her in a PM, or in a different thread. Before you mention it i KNOW i am breaking my own rule here, just thought i'd make an example of you, as you tried to do with me.

P.S Very immature to neg rep me, simply because i did it to you(I had a valid reason)
oh dear!
i think this is more of a personal problem with me rather than me breaking 'your rules'. please leave your personal issues with me out of the forums please, nobody wants to hear bout it. if you do have a problem a PM would be greatly appreciated
Reply 15
Soapysudds1
i think this is more of a personal problem with me rather than me breaking 'your rules'. please leave your personal issues with me out of the forums please, nobody wants to hear bout it. if you do have a problem a PM would be greatly appreciated

I do keep personal issues out of the forums, this is merely about what it Is about, you are the one doing things against the forums peace, double posting, back repping, not listening to thread starters requests, etc etc.
double posting, where? if i have double posted it is an accident! back repping?? if you mean bad repping think your the culprit there, i was merely sticking up for myself. i didnt think that question would be 'classified as chit chat' it was infact on the topic of conversation so i dont see the harm in it. what have i done against you?
Reply 17
marisad_uk
Never said I was a moderator.. :rolleyes:
It is simply MY post, with a very clearly stated PURPOSE, no one else seemed to make that mistake, or maybe your are just ignorant. Either that or just downright rude. Ask her in a PM, or in a different thread. Before you mention it i KNOW i am breaking my own rule here, just thought i'd make an example of you, as you tried to do with me.

P.S Very immature to neg rep me, simply because i did it to you(I had a valid reason)

imo marisad's response to your post was very polite. there's no need to get all hoity toity on her ass. whats with all the capital letters emphasising the IMPORTANT WORDS? - how patronising you sound...
boxofstars
imo marisad's response to your post was very polite. there's no need to get all hoity toity on her ass. whats with all the capital letters emphasising the IMPORTANT WORDS? - how patronising you sound...

sorry whos writing in capital letters. you quoted marisa doing that there not me. i dnt get wat ur sayin
Reply 19
boxofstars

Im sorry for the use of capitalisation, I got very rattled and annoyed, i hate people who are patronising towards me, it just occurs when i am trying to get a point across that seems to have been missed several times.

Latest