The Student Room Group

post-compulsory PGCE interview?

Hi folks I'm new to the forum. Just wanted to ask I have an interview next Monday PGCE in post-compulsory education. Does anybody have any tips/information on what the interview is like, how the applicants are selected, how competetive the course is etc? If it helps it at Sheffield Hallam.

Any responses would be greatly appreciated thankyou.
Reply 1
Anyone??? If you know of anywhere I could find help that would be great becauseI don't really have a clue what to expect thanks folks.
I had an interview for PGCE secondary geog if that's any good to you?
Reply 3
Hmm...thanks 'computersaysnooooo' but that's not really what I'm looking for. I'm looking foward anyone who has done this specific course or could point me towards where I could find help, thanks for your offer nonetheless.

ANYONE??? Perhaps I should have put th title in bold :O
Reply 4
Hi just wanted to know how your interview went? any tips and advice you could give me would be great as I have an interview soon..thanks!
Reply 5
Hi I have an interview for the post compulsory teaching course at Sheffield Hallam, I was wondering if anybody had an interview there before? what sort of things you should say? what you should wear? Also if you have to show your certificates of your qualifications at your interview or when enrolling.
Hi Sam how did your interview go? I'm applying for this course at Hallam.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending