The Student Room Group

Changing deferred entry

Okay I know that universities say that it's unlikely they would change a deferred offer to a 2010 offer, but I figured it's worth giving it a go. The university I'm looking to ask is Glasgow, basically - chances of them saying yes? And will this lead to me being reconsidered completely giving them the chance to withdraw my offer, or will I keep my offer regardless of what they say? I'm scared of them changing their mind competely!
Reply 1
I think it's going to be difficult for you to have it changed to 2010 but call them it's the only way you're going to find out.
Reply 2
If you have a good reason for changing then they may say yes. It's up to them whether they decide to withdraw their offer before reconsidering or not, but if they did it would just create more work for them.
Juno
If you have a good reason for changing then they may say yes. It's up to them whether they decide to withdraw their offer before reconsidering or not, but if they did it would just create more work for them.

Aah so it's possible for them to withdraw the offer they've already make? :frown:
Reply 4
They could, but probably won't. But if you don't want the offer as it is then it's the same as having no offer anyway!

Latest

Trending

Trending