The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Who's going to De Montfort University this September?

Scroll to see replies

Im going to be studying psychology
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by JoeyTT
I've been accepted onto the Psychology And Health Studies course at DMU. Anyone else doing Psychology?

Im studying psychology :smile:
Reply 382
Hey, is anyone else studying English and/or Media? I haven't really found many people yet!
Hi im studying psychology in sept tooo :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I'm studying health studies this September and would like to get to know people before starting the course:smile: looking forward to hearing from you!
Original post by BethyDurham
Is anyone else studying Health?! I seem to be the only person in the world going to study it :frown:

I'm studying health studies this September :smile:
Reply 386
Original post by GothicDarling
Yes im starting the mental health nursing course as well!! :-)

Hello!!!! I havent met anyone yet on any course :smile:
I'm doing Graphic Design and Illustration, is anyone else? It'd be nice to know some faces before induction x3
Neither have I!! I was trying to sort out some pre-uni meet up and coffies etc so everyone will know someone when they start :-) I posted my own thread not long ago but had no replys so it didnt go anywhere
Reply 389
Original post by Keraa
Computer science :cool:

Anyone else commuting or am I the only one :confused:

I'm commuting as well as I live in Leicester :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 390
Original post by JoeyTT
I've been accepted onto the Psychology And Health Studies course at DMU. Anyone else doing Psychology?

i'm studying psychology in september!:smile:
Congratulations to everyone who is joining DMU in September!
If you are studying a Health and Life Sciences course then please do follow us on twitter: @hls_dmu
for information about the faculty, your course and events happening throughout your time at DMU.

We are also holding a Clearing Open Day tomorrow (Tuesday 20th August) for anyone who has just secured
a place with us and wants to visit our campus before you arrive.

Visit: www.dmu.ac.uk/hlsclearing for more information and to book your place!

Any questions? Dont hesitate to ask!

Reanna
Health and Life Sciences Team
De Montfort University
Reply 392
I'm going to university there this September!:smile: I'm studying sociology but not found anyone else who is yet?x
Reply 393
I'm going in January and I can't seem to find anyone going then! I'm doing Mental Health Nursing so if anyone else is, let me know :biggrin:
Reply 394
Original post by hjeffrey
Hey, Im moving to Leicester Thursday and starting Mental Health Nursing in Sept :smile: Anyone else doing nursing?! xx

I'm going in January to do Mental Health Nursing! Can't seem to find anyone who is! xx
Reply 395
Anyone studying International marketing and business or staying at Liberty Park block 6 ???
Reply 396
Going to DMU this September too, doing Accounting and Business :wink: also planning to commute so it would be nice to find more commuters ;D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 397
Original post by GothicDarling
Neither have I!! I was trying to sort out some pre-uni meet up and coffies etc so everyone will know someone when they start :-) I posted my own thread not long ago but had no replys so it didnt go anywhere

Im up for meeting up!! Only been to Leicester to view houses so need to get to know the area and the centre! :smile:
Reply 398
Original post by stacie20
I'm going in January to do Mental Health Nursing! Can't seem to find anyone who is! xx

GothicDarling is also doing Mental Health!! Im getting excited now with moving and starting uni soon!
Reply 399
Liberty Park, Block 6!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending