The Student Room Group

Why Do Women Wear Clothes?

Poll

Should Women Wear Clothes In The Summer?

I was wondering providing that its the right time of year and the weather and temperature are at pleasant conditions why don't women go outside nude. The reason we wear clothes is to keep warm and now also for fashion. The fashion part being to so off our "style" and look more trendy compared to other girls but whereas a rich girl can buy a more expensive and better dress than you what she can never have is your body.

So if there is no need to wear clothes for warmth why don't women walk outside nude to literally show themselves off and what they have to other girls. This would likely catch the attention of males and many women noawdays wear makeup and clothes to attract the opposite sex anyway. This would also cut down on resources and fabrics needed to make female summer wear which would be more friendly on the environment and each girl would have their own "style" which no other girl can copy or steal.

Edit: I also just thought that it would bring down the levels of sexism in the media against women who are seen as sex objects etc...
If the public be accustomed to seeing women naked in the streets then it becomes the norm. I remember it being mentioned that an african tribe where the women are topless and the men have no sexual attraction to the breasts because they are accustomed to seeing them all the time.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Because their dad would eat them if they tried to remove their burka. :ninjagirl:
Reply 2
*MJ*
Because their dad would eat them if they tried to remove their burka. :ninjagirl:

Non burka wearing women then.
Reply 3
because they like to pretend that they like keeping secrets.
Reply 4
Unknown?

They all be on holiday in Spain... only the Muslim immigrants stay in this country for summer. :s-smilie:
Reply 5
Believe me, there are some women you just wouldn't want to see naked. On a similar note, a girl at my college was practically naked today. she came in wearing just leggins and a crop top :lolwut:
Absinth
Otherwise there would be epic rape.

Right.. because rape is what occurs when a man is attracted to a woman. Sigh.
For the same reason you do.
Muffin.
Believe me, there are some women you just wouldn't want to see naked. On a similar note, a girl at my college was practically naked today. she came in wearing just leggins and a crop top :lolwut:

Why didn't you take some pics for us all ?
Reply 9
Good idea :yy: :sexface:
Reply 10
Unknown?

because they would freeze in the antarctic. AND because their dad would eat them.
Leila_
Good idea :yy: :sexface:

Do it then. And don't forget to post pics. :sexface:
Reply 12
Because you don't want to see a lot of girls naked.

Would still have to wear shoes to protect feet which may look odd.

Would NOT want to sit down anywhere outside with no clothes on.

Clothes help to protect from sunburn - impractical to cover self completely before going outside every time - clothes make it easier.

Etc.
Unknown?
I was wondering providing that its the right time of year and the weather and temperature are at pleasant conditions why don't women go outside nude. The reason we wear clothes is to keep warm and now also for fashion. The fashion part being to so off our "style" and look more trendy compare do other girls but whereas a rich girl can by a more expensive and better dress than you what she can never have is your body.

So if there is no need to wear clothes for warmth why don't women walk outside nude to literally show themselves off and what they have to other girls. This would likely catch the attention of males and many women noawdays wear makeup and clothes to attract the opposite sex anyway. This would also cut down on resources and fabrics needed to make female summer wear which would be more friendly on the environment and each girl would have their own "style" which no other girl can copy or steal.

why don't guys walk around naked too, and we all have sex in public. :biggrin:
So in the summer we can all have orgys and in the winter we become modest again.

:lolwut:
Depends on the woman, plus it would be embarrassing walking around with my 2"er clearly visible through my trousers all the time. :ninja:
So that they don't experience boob grabs every 3 seconds of their lives when they walk through the streets.
Reply 16
ily_em
Because you don't want to see a lot of girls naked.

Would still have to wear shoes to protect feet which may look odd.

Would NOT want to sit down anywhere outside with no clothes on.

Clothes help to protect from sunburn - impractical to cover self completely before going outside every time - clothes make it easier.

Etc.

Women could take thin folded matts with them that they keep in their purses which they role out when they want to sit somewhere. And applying suntan lotion would not be hard to do everytime.
Absinth
Gotta love Muslims.

Yes we do ^^
Reply 18
pina.Love
why don't guys walk around naked too, and we all have sex in public. :biggrin:
So in the summer we can all have orgys and in the winter we become modest again.

:lolwut:

yayyy then all the men with the the biggest penises can have sex with more girls and slowly over time according to darwins theory the big penis will prevail and all of society will be happy.

What a great idea to ensure all our grand daughters have fantastic orgasms.

:woo:

except for that fact that this will never happen...
people need pockets.

Latest

Trending

Trending