Bristol

Scroll to see replies

yeh-u gota make sure ur details r correct or somethin
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 61
Excellent, this is a useful thread.

In my panic and due to being generally overwhelmed I filled in all those forms in one go, and I have a horrible feeling I've done all the paying for tuition fees/accommodation forms wrong. The payment ones were both meant to be sent off in the same envelope, right? Also I didn't write my student number on anything because I assumed I didn't have it when in fact it did. *worries*

They're gonna chuck me in a hole and not give me any food, aren't they? :redface:

Cxx
lol- im sure theyre not that bad. i hope at least....!

i sent my payment 1s in the same envelope as each other as well
Reply 63
IAJTHOMAS
Isn't there something you have to update on the internet around the 19th?

Yeah the personal info thing. I will add it to the list.
Reply 64
I've got most of that stuff but in my pack from the uni I didn't get anything about open units, could this be because I don't have any with my course? Aerospace is meant to be fairly hard (hardest according to some :s-smilie: ) so maybe that's it?
Reply 65
Wowbagger
I've got most of that stuff but in my pack from the uni I didn't get anything about open units, could this be because I don't have any with my course? Aerospace is meant to be fairly hard (hardest according to some :s-smilie: ) so maybe that's it?

Most likely they ****ed up the packing.

You can get the list online i think and it isnt sorted till registration, tho u should look at it before.
Reply 66
Gexko
Most likely they ****ed up the packing.

You can get the list online i think and it isnt sorted till registration, tho u should look at it before.

Hmm maybe I ought to give them a ring then, anyone got any ideas where I can find the list online? Wonder if there's anything else they left out!
Reply 67
susiemakemeblue
Can someone get this made into a sticky? I don't know how you do it.

Judging from the Bristol subforum at least, all you have to do is put "Definitive" in the title :smile:
Reply 68
Wowbagger
anyone got any ideas where I can find the list online?

Scratch that, found it (you need a pdf viewer though):

linky
Reply 69
Oops, it's lucky I just read this thread, I just realised I totally ignored all the forms in the registration pack :redface: Better go fill them in now since some will already be late...
Reply 70
Wowbagger

Even if you can't have any open units then you will still be sent the form. I'm doing a Joint Honours course which leaves me no choice of unit in the first year. So if your course is F3F5,F3FM,FV35,GF13,GFC3,F330 or F331 then you don't need to send the form back, although these are only for faculty of science courses.
Reply 71
Wowbagger
Judging from the Bristol subforum at least, all you have to do is put "Definitive" in the title :smile:

You're just jealous cos i got 2 stickies :dancing:

:biggrin:

Sadly the definitive gig list still hasnt been stickied :bawling:
Reply 72
I didn't get an open units booklet either....
Reply 73
Laurz
I didn't get an open units booklet either....

Neither did I... I'm doing maths, was I meant to get one?
Reply 74
weebl
Neither did I... I'm doing maths, was I meant to get one?

im doing maths as well and i didnt get one, i dont think we get one. can any maths students post if they got one
Reply 75
Don't think we get to choose open units in first year because its all filled up anyway, like we don't get to even choose which maths ones we do.
Reply 76
Gexko
You're just jealous cos i got 2 stickies :dancing:

:biggrin:

Sadly the definitive gig list still hasnt been stickied :bawling:

It'll come, it'll come...

(git :P )
Reply 77
Updated Packs to include security one :biggrin:
Reply 78
Why HAVEN"T I GOT ANYTHING apart from:
1)Accomodation letter which i have happily sent off ages ago
2) Official confirmation letter

Am i FORGOTTEN?*sniff sniff :confused:
Btw, i'm from malaysia.
Reply 79
jlmc8
Why HAVEN"T I GOT ANYTHING apart from:
1)Accomodation letter which i have happily sent off ages ago
2) Official confirmation letter

Am i FORGOTTEN?*sniff sniff :confused:
Btw, i'm from malaysia.

Ummm...

... give them a call? Not now, as the offices will be closed, but tomorrow between 9 and 5.

Latest

Trending

Trending