The Student Room Group

Good bar for a date in Birmingham?

I was thinking a bite to eat at zizzi's followed by a bar. Anywhere around the city centre would be good. However I want somewhere fairly sophisticated which means probably not on broadstreet where we will be joined by drunk teenagers vomiting everywhere. I was thinking possibly around Brindley Place or the Mailbox. Any suggestions would be great, and if you have any completely different ideas on what to do on a date in Birmingham, my ears are all open.
Oh and its tomorrow night :smile:
Cheers guys

Edit: More bar suggestions guys. Resturants should be fine for me to handle.
Reply 1
Zizzi's - I think you could do better.

Mailbox - eat at the Mal..

there's a lovely Italian - Piazza de pasta (or something along those lines) somewhere in the jewelry quarter
Reply 2
Jfranny
Zizzi's - I think you could do better.

Mailbox - eat at the Mal..

there's a lovely Italian - Piazza de pasta (or something along those lines) somewhere in the jewelry quarter

Eat at the mal? Is that a resturant there?
mate start off at spoons gt some cheap ones down ya then probs hit revs and do the 6-shot challenge then go blazin down gatecrasher an bosh tits off
Reply 4
nugiboy
Eat at the mal? Is that a resturant there?

yes the malmaison hotel - it's one of the best restaurants in BHM - BHM isn't widely recognised for dining out..
Another vote for the Malmaison, my mom went to the spa there a week ago, very nice place!
Reply 6
Grab a bite to eat at Jimmy Spices.
Reply 7
Jfranny
yes the malmaison hotel - it's one of the best restaurants in BHM - BHM isn't widely recognised for dining out..

Its a first date though..
And as tempted as i am, i really don't think spoons is gonna cut it.
Reply 8
Any ideas on bars guys? Thats really what i'm looking for. I don't want a spoons sort of bar btw, something a sort of suave atmosphere.
Reply 9
depends how much you like her enit
:cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending