Totally Tom
Bitches don't know 'bout my £10 for the year internet (£165 cashback) :biggrin:

I found that deal and saved you £50 :colonhash:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
TheTallOne
I found that deal and saved you £50 :colonhash:

But you paid £100 for a bill we didn't have to pay and I'm not giving you ANY money for it.

EDIT: Also, where is Kath? She's not in and her bed hasn't been slept in in a while (it's cold to the touch). Think I heard her come in last night at some retarded hour.
(edited 13 years ago)
PhyMath
The "phy" stands for "phytovolatilization".

Ofc :yep:

PhyMath
Anyone else thinking of taking the philosophy logic module?

Yush. If you're talking about symbolic logic anyhoo. Though I'm worried that there seems to be rather a lot of overlap with discrete I, what with boolean stuff being flung around all over the place :dontknow:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1783
FML I'm stuck outside in the cold with nothing to do and no money until my parents finish work. TSR amuse me!
placenta medicae talpae
Ofc

Yush. If you're talking about symbolic logic anyhoo. Though I'm worried that there seems to be rather a lot of overlap with discrete I, what with boolean stuff being flung around all over the place

Yep, that's why I am not taking the Symbolic logic mod. All the others seem like they're just going to be non-stop ultra-intellectual babble anyways, and I hate essays.
Sliced Bread
Yep, that's why I am not taking the Symbolic logic mod. All the others seem like they're just going to be non-stop ultra-intellectual babble anyways, and I hate essays.

The only mod of hyper-intellectual nonsense I might take is the relativity one ...
Just so I could manipulate time and see what's on all the exams :biggrin:

Or that's what I heard they teach you anyway :dontknow:
(edited 13 years ago)
placenta medicae talpae
The only mod of hyper-intellectual nonsense I might take is the relativity one ...
Just so I could manipulate time and see what's on all the exams :biggrin:

Or that's what I heard they teach you anyway

:zomg:
Reply 1787
Sliced Bread
:zomg:

That smiley reminds me of someone who has just fired out a turd due to a sudden burst of laughter. :zomg:
Or someone who has just expelled some unwanted gas, only to find it suprisingly lumpy. :zomg:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1788
Yo, bitches. Just got some braces fitted, im gona be that guy with braces :zomg:

Also, DONT go in the Physics forum. Them nubs neg you for talking sense. :eek3:
Reply 1789
jj193
Yo, bitches. Just got some braces fitted, im gona be that guy with braces :zomg:

Also, DONT go in the Physics forum. Them nubs neg you for talking sense. :eek3:

Take a shower, that will get the smell of the physics forums off you.
You can find out who your personal tutor is on MathStuff :O
Reply 1791
I've got Diane Maclagan, she best be cool.
Reply 1792
John Cremona and Martin Bright (for term 2 only)
I've got Daan Krammer. For some reason though, the qualifications section on my profile has changed from showing my A-levels and STEP to showing "none found"??
Reply 1794
matt2k8
I've got Daan Krammer. For some reason though, the qualifications section on my profile has changed from showing my A-levels and STEP to showing "none found"??

I just noticed that. Maybe they don't want them to influence your personal tutors impression of you.
Reply 1795
Irina lozina. Mine rhymes :smile:
Mario Micallef.
Sick, mine has a beard.
Bitches be watchin' , they be hatin'.
Reply 1797
I can't find any info on Irina Lozina, must be one of those Discrete mathematicians. *hyuk hyuk hyuk* Getting old isn't it.

Seriously though, can't find any info.
(edited 13 years ago)
Sliced Bread
Mario Micallef.
Sick, mine has a beard.
Bitches be watchin' , they be hatin'.

God you are so lucky arghhhhhh. Go and see him everyday.

Quick Reply

Latest