The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone successfully reapplied and got an offer to Cambridge after being rejected in a previous year?
Reply 2
Yes, I haven't met anyone else who did the same, but it is possible.
J234

So you are an individual who reapplied successfully?
One of my best friends did.
thatguyoverthere
One of my best friends did.

Thanks.....
King-Panther
Thanks.....

You're welcome.
Reply 7
J234

You starting this year? Have fun. :mwuaha:
Reply 8
Why bother ? Not worth it.
Reply 9
No means no.
el che
No means no.

Johan C
Why bother ? Not worth it.

Who are you talking to?
Reply 11
You.
Johan C
You.

My application is a lot stronger this time around, a lot being an understatement. Also, please quote me next time around.
Reply 13
King-Panther
My application is a lot stronger this time around, a lot being an understatement. Also, please quote me next time around.

I just think Cambridge is overrated ; I have no basis for thinking you won't make it this time.
Johan C
I just think Cambridge is overrated ; I have no basis for thinking you won't make it this time.

What you think is irrelevant, Cambridge is what it is. This thread is not about me or Cambridge's reputation, its about which applicants has been successful second time around.
Reply 15
King-Panther
What you think is irrelevant, Cambridge is what it is. This thread is not about me or Cambridge's reputation, its about which applicants has been successful second time around.

You come on TSR, you expect people to say what they think. People ask about some aspect of a given uni's campus and are told it's rubbish and they shouldn't be going there anyway. Life isn't fair. Get over it.
Reply 16
One of my cousins did. It's not unheard of.
Skittle
One of my cousins did. It's not unheard of.

Kool, thanks.
Reply 18
alex_hk90
You starting this year? Have fun. :mwuaha:

Just finished first year (and you've just finished second?)

And to the OP, I replied to your PM. Don't take a gap year solely to reapply. You need to be able to look back and be happy you took a year out, even if you get rejected. If you can't do that it isn't worth it.
Has anyone reapplied to Cambridge successfully after being rejected without an interview first time around?

Latest

Trending

Trending