The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Alvrae
i have to ask, on which side can i consume more beer,

currently i'l assume thats the mortal side so im with them! + im agnostic!

Indeed!

Here in The Mortal Empire, we are not governed by any Heavenly or Hellish rules, thus we can do what is deemed acceptable within the Mortal world.

And if you want beer, you're going to have to fight first!:cool:
Jingers
You don't wanna bring arms house,
I'll bring arms house to your mum's house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOIIIIIIIIIIIIII REEEEEEEWINDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

'Cause that's the name of the game!

Sovr'gnChancellor£
Eh??

What you on about mate??:unsure:

Don't mind him, mate, he just gets a bit gook-y at times...:wink2:

(Now he's pissed...:mwhahah:smile:
------------------------------------------

Sovr'gnChancellor£
On your actual post

Someone's been into the sugar-joo again...:wink2:

Now, I wound answer, but how flexible is your lore (and ruleset, if you're doing bit of a Role-playing thing here)? There's only three armies but they're really flawed...
Eclectic Styles

'Cause that's the name of the game!

Don't mind him, mate, he just gets a bit gook-y at times...:wink2:

(Now he's pissed...:mwhahah:smile:
------------------------------------------

Someone's been into the sugar-joo again...:wink2:

Now, I wound answer, but how flexible is your lore (and ruleset, if you're doing bit of a Role-playing thing here)? There's only three armies but they're really flawed...

Alright grumps, spoilsport, partycrasher....:rolleyes:
Sovr'gnChancellor£
Alright grumps, spoilsport, partycrasher....:rolleyes:

Think about: your lore doesn't even touch upon the themes of corruption and redemption (which is bigged up in most all theist beliefs!).

Soldiers in service of the Almighty in the Kingodom of Heaven cannot come into contact with a slave from Baal from the Dominion of Hell and the same goes the other way too.

Why? They weaken and die almost immediately after contact...their touches are like corrosive to one another.

Mortals are mortal, unlike Heavenites and Hellions, which means they'll die once and then that's it. The other two will just keep on respawning and respawning and the war will be an endless cycle (much the same as it is in real-life-- now that's the clever part :wink2:)

But, if given the choice, I would work undercover within the Mortals as a member of the Soulkeepers (agents of the One True God, higher than the Almighty himself... assassins/watchmen/diplomats all-in-one).
----------------------------------------

So, what's the current status of the war, Sovr'gn?
Reply 64
Sovr'gnChancellor£
Indeed!

Here in The Mortal Empire, we are not governed by any Heavenly or Hellish rules, thus we can do what is deemed acceptable within the Mortal world.

And if you want beer, you're going to have to fight first!:cool:

to late i found 1
Reply 65
Stand with the most high, a bit obvious isn't it ?
Option A - my loyalty would always be with the Most High.
Reply 67
Depends, who would be fighting for the good side? If its people like Tony Blair or Micheal Moore then imma have to go with the dark side I'm afraid. ^_^
Eclectic Styles
Think about: your lore doesn't even touch upon the themes of corruption and redemption (which is bigged up in most all theist beliefs!).

Soldiers in service of the Almighty in the Kingodom of Heaven cannot come into contact with a slave from Baal from the Dominion of Hell and the same goes the other way too.

Why? They weaken and die almost immediately after contact...their touches are like corrosive to one another.

Mortals are mortal, unlike Heavenites and Hellions, which means they'll die once and then that's it. The other two will just keep on respawning and respawning and the war will be an endless cycle (much the same as it is in real-life-- now that's the clever part :wink2:)

But, if given the choice, I would work undercover within the Mortals as a member of the Soulkeepers (agents of the One True God, higher than the Almighty himself... assassins/watchmen/diplomats all-in-one).
----------------------------------------

So, what's the current status of the war, Sovr'gn?

At least you're with us....

I think...

Well, the Mortal Empire is definitely Rising - we have more recruits, many default and many by volunteering (I think you...)....

There are still plans, however, to plunder Heaven....

And Hell needs to be destroyed...

(I am actually thinking of a strategic plan to take sides with the Dark Side for a limited period of time to break the Lord on all sides, then, of course dispose of the Dark Lord and his Hellians.....)

We might just win this, if we work together...:cool:
Alvrae
to late i found 1

Well...we can give you more...

Don't you want anything more than just beer??

Big guns???

A nice large tank, perhaps??

Female spoils can be arranged......:cool:
Myth717
Stand with the most high, a bit obvious isn't it ?

No, it is not obvious.

Everybody assumes the Lord is the strongest and most likely to win.

We Mortals will be united as one and the power of uniting and desire for freedom and revolution will knock the Most High off of His Heavenly throne, and The Light of the World with Him by His side!

This is no joke....

Jesus goes too....

(Unless of course Jesus would like to side with the Mortals, after all He was half-mortal....)
pocketfulofposy
Option A - my loyalty would always be with the Most High.

You are a traitor to the Human Race.

(Who do you have more in common with -

A. A Divine and Supreme eternal being

OR

B. A mortal Human being?)

I know which one I have more in common with, what about you?

(You would prefer safety and security, rather than fighting with your fellow Mortals.)

Shame on you.:yep:
Kairs
Depends, who would be fighting for the good side? If its people like Tony Blair or Micheal Moore then imma have to go with the dark side I'm afraid. ^_^

I can arrange for Tony Blair to 'be badly bitten by Moses's staff', if you desire...?

I'm not sure about Michael Moore, however.....

And, BTW, we are the Good side - The Most High is with the Light side....
Reply 73
Sovr'gnChancellor£
No, it is not obvious.

Everybody assumes the Lord is the strongest and most likely to win.

We Mortals will be united as one and the power of uniting and desire for freedom and revolution will knock the Most High off of His Heavenly throne, and The Light of the World with Him by His side!

This is no joke....

Jesus goes too....

(Unless of course Jesus would like to side with the Mortals, after all He was half-mortal....)

That's impossible you impeccable fool. The most High created everything, so he does have power over all things. How can a mortal stand against that ? We are nothing compared to the most high, even if we were to gather billions of us we would not make a scratch the size of a mustard seed on the throne of the almighty.
Myth717
That's impossible you impeccable fool. The most High created everything, so he does have power over all things. How can a mortal stand against that ? We are nothing compared to the most high, even if we were to gather billions of us we would not make a scratch the size of a mustard seed on the throne of the almighty.

Impeccable f......:eek:

I'll just pretend that you did not call me that.:mad:

If trillions of Mortals were to mass against the Most High....
:mob:

....He would think twice, for the traitor Mortals siding with Him would be watching, and thus enter into talks with us and try to appease us.

Otherwise, yes, He would decimate all of us....:o:
Reply 75
Sovr'gnChancellor£
Impeccable f......:eek:

I'll just pretend that you did not call me that.:mad:

If trillions of Mortals were to mass against the Most High....
:mob:

....He would think twice, for the traitor Mortals siding with Him would be watching, and thus enter into talks with us and try to appease us.

Otherwise, yes, He would decimate all of us....:o:

That's more like it :yep:
Sovr'gnChancellor£
At least you're with us....

I think...

Well, the Mortal Empire is definitely Rising - we have more recruits, many default and many by volunteering (I think you...)....

There are still plans, however, to plunder Heaven....

And Hell needs to be destroyed...

(I am actually thinking of a strategic plan to take sides with the Dark Side for a limited period of time to break the Lord on all sides, then, of course dispose of the Dark Lord and his Hellians.....)

We might just win this, if we work together...:cool:

I am in service to the the True God. That is all you need to know.

Fire Dawn legion of the 2nd Crusader Battalion has just finished its service in the Valley of the Unknown. They stated that Hellion forces have established a new outpost there and several smaller camps are dotted about the place providing reconaissance a sort of advanced guard. Rumour has it that Mortals have scouts operating out in the Valley, though this has yet to be confirmed.

75th Lightseekers Platoon is ready and waiting for orders on your command for use in the Valley. They are sufficiently equipped for recon, sabotage and raiding missions. What would you like to do; the word shall be sent through the lines by one of our Cherubs.

Darksiders? Why would work with them? They are mecernaries -- a clan, in organisation -- who's history sets them in league with the Hellions, let it be known that their history makes them a unpredictable force in this war aganist the forces of Hell!
Eclectic Styles
I am in service to the the True God. That is all you need to know.

Fire Dawn legion of the 2nd Crusader Battalion has just finished its service in the Valley of the Unknown. They stated that Hellion forces have established a new outpost there and several smaller camps are dotted about the place providing reconaissance a sort of advanced guard. Rumour has it that Mortals have scouts operating out in the Valley, though this has yet to be confirmed.

75th Lightseekers Platoon is ready and waiting for orders on your command for use in the Valley. They are sufficiently equipped for recon, sabotage and raiding missions. What would you like to do; the word shall be sent through the lines by one of our Cherubs.

Darksiders? Why would work with them? They are mecernaries -- a clan, in organisation -- who's history sets them in league with the Hellions, let it be known that their history makes them a unpredictable force in this war aganist the forces of Hell!

I see that you are enjoying this...:p:

I am currently massing Mortal armies in Andromeda galaxy (As you know, Mortals reside in the Universe of Space and Time) and seeking to consult with the Mortal Kingdoms of the Outer Universes.

Currently, our number stands at more than 5 trillion fully massed Mortals, excluding those beyond the Local Universe, who we are currently in talks with....

But seriously, I'm telling you - most Mortals will join the Empire and not side with The Lord...

I actually have few inside men in the Hellian camp but have quite a few in the Heavenly camp....

The Most High has more traitors than can be seen....:yep:

(This Valley - what, where is this 'Valley')

I think you are adlibbing here and creating your own realm here...

If you have forgotten - I'm the Creator of this hypothetical universe, so how did you manage to snap the reins from my hands, when I was not looking??
Sovr'gnChancellor£
I see that you are enjoying this...:p:

I am currently massing Mortal armies in Andromeda galaxy (As you know, Mortals reside in the Universe of Space and Time) and seeking to consult with the Mortal Kingdoms of the Outer Universes.

Currently, our number stands at more than 5 trillion fully massed Mortals, excluding those beyond the Local Universe, who we are currently in talks with....

But seriously, I'm telling you - most Mortals will join the Empire and not side with The Lord...

I actually have few inside men in the Hellian camp but have quite a few in the Heavenly camp....

The Most High has more traitors than can be seen....:yep:

(This Valley - what, where is this 'Valley')

I think you are adlibbing here and creating your own realm here...

If you have forgotten - I'm the Creator of this hypothetical universe, so how did you manage to snap the reins from my hands, when I was not looking??

Yes, I know you're the creator. The thing is, the creator -- who is usually referred to as a the GameMaster (GM, for short) -- needs to make sure that they establish all the base rules of the game, the world it's set in, the sides/characters that can be played (you've done that), armament available for use, inhabitants of the world, political situations, any in-game scenarios and so on...

(In short, if you want people to stay within your world, you have to be God and CREATIVE! :dumbbells:smile:

But yes, I'm enjoying it, so long as I (and any other active players) are given a scenario to play out with some regularity-- doing this stuff is a little bit of a commitment. Just a heads-up there...:wink2:
-------------------------------------

Andromeda, Andromada...isn't that the Empire's home galaxy? I never usually vist the Universe of Space and Time (what is it's given name, rather than it's technical term-- gotta log it in my holocron).

Communication between the different galaxies and then realms of extramaterial space was thought to be difficult, due to the technical physical limitations of inter-space communication and the inherent difficulties in its science? Or have the Mortals and the Kingdom invented/discovered a solution to this problem?

Five trillion members? How many do the Dominion and Kingdom hold in their ranks and service, indvidually from one another?

Ahh, so within your realm of `Time and Space` (as it's technical term is), what would be the situation with inter-Mortal relations? Is there strife in the galaxy, insurgency, any serious politcal and civil problems?

Who are `those` outside the Local Universe?

Mortals are guided by their own sense of ethics and morals, are they not? A mortals may just as easily serve his own people as much as he would enlist in the services of the other sides he perceives to be more in touch with his own sense of morality. Or do I have that wrong?

Have they sent a Situational Report (Sitrep) back yet, those men in the camp?

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow " -- Psalm 23:3 = The Valley (:wink2:)
----------------------------------------------

So, for instance, the several or so questions I asked up there are for the benefit of you and the world. You have think about what you've said and how it interjects and connects with the rest of the world. You'll find it's quite fun to do once you get into it -- and it's your rules, too :teehee: -- but remember to never penalise a player unless they've done something that they are specifically not allowed to do, alright? Just makin' sure...
Reply 79
Sovr'gnChancellor£
Well...we can give you more...

Don't you want anything more than just beer??

Big guns???

A nice large tank, perhaps??

Female spoils can be arranged......:cool:

why use guns when you can use nukes!
no beers fine, im not to into watching fish btw but thanks for the offer!

i have myself a women already, prehaps a gag and some rope to shut her up for a few minutes a day?

Latest

Trending

Trending