The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

"I hate you - Adonis"

I have no idea who that is or why I was negged for a general response in a random thread lol..
Pos Rep: "BOXEEEEEEE!!!! " About my Avatar.

Neg Rep: "Have fun getting fined!

Seriously, use some common sense. " When i said i wasn't getting a tv license because i didn't need one at uni because i don't have a tv, i just have 2 moniters...
Ill tell you when i get one
Reply 103
I've only had three reps ( :frown: *nudge nudge hint hint* jk), one is blank, one is the name of the rep-er, and the last one is:

Really good advice, thanks.

So, that's my best :smile:
Pos Rep 'i'd tear you in two with my huge ****'

They didn't leave a name..

Neg Rep 'GAY shut up.'

They were calling me gay because i (a female) was explaining how much i loved my boyfriend. Gay, indeed.
counterstrike
Ill tell you when i get one

Are you honestly a girl with a name like Counter strike and that much neg rep? 0_o
Reply 106
I've never had a positive or negative rep message :frown: Sux
Reply 107
Never had a funny posetive, but the funniest neg was these shorts:

Trying to tell me something there? :lol: It didn't offend me I just found it really funny.
Reply 108
i got "you're nice :smile:" wow...
haven't been neg repped yet.
Reply 109
I got a whole bunch of neg reps for one post where I said I don't care about the rep system and its pointless.

*Waits for neg reps*
Good: You're a great guy!"
That made me smile a lot.

Bad:"No, your just a bit thick."
I'm perfectly capable of changing many things on a car, including putting a spare tyre on.

I did get a whole mess of neg rep when I had in my sig something about people not leaving a message explaining why they didn't leave a neg rep. The fact that they didn't explain annoyed me far more than the neg rep itself.
"I approve of your taste in music"

That one felt good, and I've yet to express any opinions/post in D&D, so I haven't picked up any neg.
DH-Biker
Your best positive one, and your funniest negative one.

So, what are yours?

"you seem nice"

"you know what I hate - fat birds - your fat!"
I recieved an anonymous neg rep that said :

gooner scum
Reply 114
Out of my last 10...

Fat Girls 26-08-2010 19:24 I had to rep you

'British Pakistani' com... 24-08-2010 18:54 i ****** your slutty white mother last night haha

Guess which is which...lol.
Reply 115
"Orgies are good".
"You freak. Go and have a sex change if you hate women so much."

Certainly the most entertaining rep thus far :biggrin:
Neg Rep
To add to your epic collection.
Where do I see my messages? According to the FAQ at the top of the page it should be in the User CP but there doesn't seem to be a User CP anymore...
My pos-rep ones:

- For being a fag :smile:
- Yes, finally a guy with no double standards!
- Wonderful guy :biggrin:

My funniest neg-rep ones:

- For trying to make a race issue out of something that isn't one.
- Moron. That attitude is why you ended up doing a crap degree at a crap university. What a failure, doing BA English Language & Communication (ie: future waiter ) at King's College London ( ie: crappy Strand Poly ). I got this for suggesting there are more important things in life than education.

Latest